Because war on terror and global anti-NRA policeman for brown
people(Iran, Lebanon, Iraq) are not going so well and endorsement by
lame duck Bush is a kiss of death, the only way to elect Republicans in
November is to use illegal immigration, pedophilia, and
anti-ballistic-missile defense as issues.

One national petroleum radio(NPR) left gatekeeper left hand of
Rockefeller warmonger show wove together illegal immigration with
pedophiles, implying that there are "500,000...illegal
immigrant...pedophile...fugitives" on the loose. Obviously we need
Hitler, the "law and order candidate", again, as we have ever since the
first of four generations of Bush family TV got stuck on the Hitler
channel. And, Rev. Pat Robertson frowns on Venezuelan president Hugo
Chavez Moscow-run liberal dialectical heating oil bomb-throwing
benefitting Mexican pedophile fugitives who always vote Democrat.

Today's Washington Post says that for the first time ever, an
anti-missile missile hit its target in space. North Korea was mentioned,
but the point is, vote Republican, don't send a message that four
generations of Bush fam tricking us into supporting Adolf Hitler and
every other dictator including Cheney Goebbels' Dub Karaoka is  four too
many.

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Vigilius Haufniensis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]