I think this is, in the inimitable words of Dan Hopsicker. "...a
steamy pile of bullshit...."

Wars are started by entrenched power elites whether they be right,
left, middle or whatever. It is foolish to say the right wing is the
source of all war mongering, because that is simply a form of
misdirection.

If you look at who controls the money and credit in any society, you
will find the real power.

Instead of the right wing, look at who controls the finances of a
nation - all your slimy scumbag warmongers can be found there. The
rest are just sycophants, opportunists, shills and puppets.

Leon Trotsky was arrested in Canada as he was in transit to Russia
with millions of dollars for the Russian Revolution. Lord Milner
lobbied for his release.

Lenin was escorted through WWI Europe in a sealed train with millions
of dollars for the Russian Revolution. Nobody on either side of WWI
touched him.

Major Jordan was overseeing an airbase from which shipments to the
Soviet Union were sent as part of the Lend Lease Program. Harry
Hopkins was giving the Soviets everything they wanted including
secret atomic bomb plans, strategic industrial plans and anything the
Soviets might have wanted from the US patent office.

There is an interview of Christian Rakovsky that was conducted by
Stalin's interrogaters after Rakovsky was arrested in the late 1930's.
After you read that, tell me all about the bad guys in the right wing.

http://users.cyberone.com.au/myers/red-symphony.html

Wise Up, Pal!!!

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, RoadsEnd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> > documents stand for in an effort to assume more power for
themselves.

> > Two classic examples of 20th century countries that started out
as
> > democracies (albeit weak democracies) and ended up as far right
> > dictatorships are pre-World War II Germany and Italy. During
this
> > time period, Hitler and Mussolini seized control of their
> > respective countries and turned them into fascist states, i.e.,
> > states with governments marked by, among other things: a
heightened
> > sense of nationalism, repression of civil liberties, widespread
> > propaganda, intolerance of minorities, and economic alignment
with
> > large corporations.
> >
> > For Hitler and Mussolini, it was absolutely critical for them to
> > align themselves with large corporations in order to bankroll
their
> > fascist states and sustain their power as they systematically
> > destroyed democracy. To underscore this point, Mussolini once
> > remarked, "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism
> > because it is the merger of state and corporate power."
> >
> > The linkage of corporate power (big business) to government was
> > also evident in almost all the half-pint dictatorships that
emerged
> > after World War II in Central America, Africa, the Middle East,
> > etc. Like Germany and Italy, many of these countries with
dictators
> > started out as fledgling democracies only to be undermined by
the
> > big business interests of their own countries working in
> > conjunction with American corporations and our CIA.
> >
> > Currently, one fact that the mainstream media rarely mention in
> > their reportage and analysis of terrorism is that our CIA helped
> > both Saddam Hussein and the Shah of Iran to topple the
> > democratically elected leaders of their respective countries. As
> > result, both Iraq and Iran became repressive regimes that
tortured
> > and killed their own people while working out sweetheart deals
with
> > American oil companies and enriching themselves and their
families
> > in the process. The same can be said for Saudi Arabia, whose
royal
> > family (as well as Saleem bin Laden) bankrolled the Bush family
and
> > his pals on more than one occasion.
> >
> > Now, boys and girls, do you think this type of behavior had
> > anything to do with laying a foundation for hatred of America
and
> > future acts of terrorism against it?
> >
> > Historically, it never works out when a democracy is taken over
by
> > the far right wing-- even if the ruler of the country bends over
> > for American interests and becomes "our son-of-bitch," to use
Big
> > Al Haig's term-- because the people of the country will always
> > suffer, and it eventually leads to revolution and/or terrorism.
> > Nevertheless, this is the policy the United States has pursued
> > since World War II.
> >
> > But what about the far left wing? Again, using the
aforementioned
> > documents conceived by our Founding fathers as a base line for a
> > liberal democracy, a far left-wing government is one in which
the
> > individual rights and liberties of its citizens are scrupulously
> > upheld and protected by fairly elected public officials who
carry
> > out the wishes of the people.
> >
> > I know this may come as a big shock to the brain-dead fans of
Fox
> > News and Rush Limbaugh, but our Founding Fathers were on the far
> > left of the political spectrum. In fact, those revered icons
from
> > days of yore-- Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Thomas
Paine,
> > etc.-- were left-wing rebels who started a revolution in
response
> > to the anti-democratic policies of King George III of England, a
> > right-wing tyrant who, ironically, was of German ancestry and
went
> > a little batty later in life
> >
> > Wait! You say. It's inaccurate to claim that tyrants or fascists
> > only come from the right wing of the political spectrum. What
about
> > the left-wing commie bastards, like old Joe Stalin or Chairman
Mao?
> > Weren't they left wing? And isn't communism even more left wing
> > than democracy? Perhaps, depending on how you define it, but
Stalin
> > and Mao were not left wing.
> >
> > They may have started out as left wing, but they certainly
didn't
> > end up that way. If they had, they would have never become
ruthless
> > dictators, since it is the goal of ideologically pure communists
> > share the wealth and power of the country with the workers, who
are
> > in charge of the means of production.
> >
> > In reality, Stalin and Mao were just the opposite. They
abandoned
> > their left-wing communist ideologies, devolved into right-wing
> > tyrants, and transformed their governments into brutal
totalitarian
> > states that shared many of the same characteristics as fascist
> > regimes.
> >
> > This illustrates an important point: When left-wing ideologies
like
> > democracy and communism are hijacked and perverted by right-wing
> > tyrants, the net result is equally corrosive and dangerous:
> > democracy transforms into fascism and communism morphs into
> > totalitarianism. Neither one an appealing prospect for citizens
who
> > look forward to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
> >
> > Another less-than-appealing prospect citizens have to look
forward
> > to under these governments is perpetual war. Perpetual war, as
> > Orwell noted, is perhaps the most important aspect of a fascist
or
> > totalitarian regime, because without the constant threat of a
> > common enemy, the mass population would not tolerate the other
> > hardships and indignities. Which is why right-wing dictatorships
> > always feel the need to attack other countries, expand their
> > empires, and create enemies within their own State.
> >
> > So, to answer the question, "Who Really Starts All the Wars in
the
> > World?" I think it's safe to say, it's not the Jews, it's not
the
> > Arabs, it's not the gays, it's not the liberals, it's not Barbra
> > Streisand or Michael Moore. No, make no mistake about it. The
real
> > culprit is the far right wing of any government. It creates the
> > political, social, and economic environment that starts all the
> > wars and lays the groundwork for all the revolutions and acts of
> > terrorism that follow. It has always been this way throughout
> > history, and probably always will be.
> >
> > And who is running our country today? The Bush administration,
the
> > most right-wing administration we've had in the United States
> > since, well, the Reagan administration. And unless we get rid of
> > these goose-steeping, war-loving, propaganda-spewing
corporatists
> > in the next election, you ain't seen nothin' yet!
> >
> >  www.onlinereviewofbooks.com
> >
> > John F. Miglio is the editor of the Online Review of Books &
> > Current Affairs and author of Sunshine Assassins, a futuristic
> > political thriller.
> >

> > -__ ___ _ ___ __ ___ _ _ _ __
> > /-_|-0-\-V-/-\|-|-__|-|-|-/-_|
> > \_-\--_/\-/|-\\-|-_||-V-V-\_-\
> > |__/_|--//-|_|\_|___|\_A_/|__/
> >
> > SPY NEWS is OSINT newsletter and discussion list associated to
> > Mario's Cyberspace Station - The Global Intelligence News Portal
> > http://mprofaca.cro.net
> > Since you are receiving and reading documents, news stories,
> > comments and opinions not only from so called (or self-proclaimed)
> > "reliable sources", but also a lot of possible misinformation
> > collected
> > by Spy News moderator and subscribers and posted to Spy News
> > for OSINT purposes - it should be a serious reason (particularly
> > journalists and web publishers) to think twice before using it
for
> > their
> > story writing, further publishing or forwarding throughout
Cyberspace.

> > To unsubscribe:
> > mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > *** FAIR USE NOTICE: This message contains copyrighted material
> > whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright
> > owner. Spy News is making it available without profit to SPY
NEWS
> > members who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the
> > included information in their efforts to advance the
understanding
> > of intelligence and law enforcement organizations, their
> > activities, methods, techniques, human rights, civil liberties
and
> > other intelligence related issues, for non-profit research and
> > educational purposes only. We always mention the author and link
> > the original site and page of every article. We believe that
this
> > constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided
> > for in section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. If you wish to use
> > this copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go
beyond
> > 'fair use,' you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
> > For more information go to:
> > http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
> >
> > SPY NEWS home page:
> >
> > Mario Profaca