--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "muckblit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Prince Georges county, MD, is worse, because they beat boys on
> the street just to re-educate them, if they look different from some
> folks. There are black cops in DC, but oddly many jumpouts and chases
> of a black teenage boy involve mostly white cops. It's like Iraq that
> way, "who are these foreigners"?
>
> -Bob

At my University we are schooling our kids in New Order racism and
hate; we are teaching them to hold under suspicion and treat
differently anyone of foreign birth or dark colored skin. You should
see the student body walking around campus like some goddamned
organized Klan march. Kids all across America nowaday are being taught
White Supremacy and America First, and to literally spy on their
neighbors.

Our Police Nation (no longer State) is taking form at a disturbing
rate, churning out baby spies in rural towns as if we're afraid Viet
Cong will come creeping through our cornfields. This hypervigilant
paranoia (perpetuated by our government and administered by our
schools) is sickening to watch.

--Harrison

Yahoo! Groups Links