m3 is no longer reported

m3 is m2 plus large cds over $100k and petro dollars

m3 is not reported because it is where the real inflation is taking
place.

the effective date of the termination of reporting m3 was march 23,
2006, which was supposed to be the date on which the Iranian oil
bourse opened; however, the oil bourse's opening has been delayed.

the dollar is screwed as long as the US is run by nutty neocon empire
builders who practice gunboat diplomacy in their attempts to wipe out
Islam er! terrorism.

maybe you can get leo wanta to give us some of the alleged 4.5
trillion i hear so much about from rense, cloak and dagger, and greg
symanski.

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "muckblit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ""Rather than shrinking, as the plethora of interest rate hikes
would
> suggest, the money supply's growth rate has actually accelerated
during
> the past two years. The Fed's M2 measure is 5% larger today than it
was
> 12 months ago.""
>
> But M2 and M3 measure institutional money flows such as oil company
> gouging. M1 measure citizen consumer ready cash, and M1 is
definitely
> down, reflecting transfers to oil companies and falling housing
values
> ending the cycle of credit card spending by blocking further home
equity
> loan transfers of credit card debt.
>
> If prices rise, other than oil and homes, with M1 decreasing, that
is
> not inflation. It would simply be currency devaluation because of
the
> trade deficit. If M2 and M3 go up while M1 is now coming down, that
> simply reflects the well known divergence between the highest and
lowest
> incomes, the great divide that has been increasing since Enronald
Reagan
> escalated arms spending and CIA crack production and Enronization,
> consistently from then until now achieving what Dub's dad
calls,"capital
> transfer to those who are higher, tighter, and righter".
>
> Last winter, a Stanford economist pointed out that rents had peaked,
> determining that home values would soon level off and then fall,
which
> they have done. A George Mason University economist posted a hard
copy
> note on the bulletin warning staff and students to get out of real
> estate because REIT's had peaked. All summer we have been watching
home
> values fall and backlogs increase. Soon there will be a forest of
for
> sale signs.
>
> "Labor costs are on the rise." Take the case of the Cannon towel
> factory. The union won, the Cannons sold out, the new owner closed
the
> factory and shipped the jobs off to other countries. Wages are down
in
> those other countries, too. Look at Juarez, Mexico, wages down, jobs
> lost to globalization and the race to the bottom, murder rate for
women
> up 1000%, up on a classwar atrocity scale, because maqiladora jobs
are
> only for women. Whose wages are up in global classwar? The classwar
> atrocity rate is all that's up.
>
> -Bob
>
> --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "norgesen" <norgesen@> wrote:
> >
> > Stagflation Haunts The Land
> > (Conspiracy Nation, 09/07/06) -- Like a ghost from 1978-1982,
> stagflation prowls the prairies.
> >

> > "Stagflation" comes from "Stagnant economy" plus "Inflation,"
i.e.,
> STAGnant+infLATION= Stagflation. "First coined by the late British
> Chancellor of the Exchequer, Iain Macleod, stagflation refers to the
> vicious combination of rising prices and falling output -- which the
> U.S. economy is experiencing now." (Dr. Irwin Kellner, "Commentary:
> Stagflation is returning to haunt the economy." Marketwatch, Aug. 8,
> 2006)
> >

> > Oldsters will recall the 1978-1982 time frame. The prime rate was
> above 15 percent. A song about "Living here in Allentown" played on
the
> radio. Official unemployment figures, already "massaged,"
nonetheless
> were above 10 percent. Tom Brokaw came on the boob tube and darkly
let
> it be known, "Some Americans are beginning to use 'the D word'
> (Depression)."
> >

> > Now, something called "The Beige Book" is making nasty noises.
> "Behold," says Beige Book, "the growth is slowing, yet the wage
> pressures are building." Huddled within the bowels of Committee
Central,
> the financial wizards ponder the meaning. "It means declining job
> creation, surplus labor, and yet labor costs are on the rise. Here
we
> have a puzzle..." Beyond this, the wizards cannot say.
> >

> > Saith Beige Book: "...a slowing economy, punctuated by less robust
> consumer spending, a weakening housing market and high energy
prices."
> (Jeremy W. Peters, "Labor Costs Shake a Pillar of Fed Policy." New
York

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/shows/2006/09/06/PM200609064.html)

> > There's that word again: Stagflation. A stagnant economy plus
> inflation.
> >

> > It is confusing for the financial markets, says Sam Adelton. It
can be
> the early stage of a complete meltdown of financial systems.
> >

> > Adelton envisages, "Stagflation takes hold of the market. Fed now
is
> totally confused as to where to stop in raising interest rates."
(Sam
> Adelton, "Stagflation takes hold." Aug. 23, 2006.
> http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12959.asp)
> >

> > What does "the Fed" do? The first-quarter unit labor costs have
risen
> 9 percent!! (Not 2.5 percent as earlier thought. -- Peters, op.
cit.) So
> raise the rates, right? But Detroit is a huge parking lot of unsold
cars
> and unsold homes are piling up!! (Reich, op. cit.) So lower the
rates,
> right?
> >

> > "Oh dear, oh dear... Whatever shall we do??" sigh Mackerel &
Meathead.
> Then Mackerel gets an idea. "I know! I will print lots of new
dollars!"
> he exclaims. Whirrr... Ka-klang... Whirrr... Ka-klang... goes the
> printing press. (http://www.shout.net/~bigred/MackerelMeathead.html)
> >

> > In the past seven years, the money supply, also known
as "liquidity,"
> has doubled! How else to pay the bills? Just think if you were
allowed
> to print money to pay your debts. Such a deal!
> >

> > The problem is, your money loses value in the process, things
> consequently cost more, and within the bowels of Committee Central,
the
> financial wizards ponder the meaning.
> >

> > "The rising cost of money may be slowing the economy," notes Dr.
Irwin
> Kellner, "but the amount of liquidity that remains continues to fuel
> inflation. This means that stagflation is making a comeback." (op.
cit.)

> > "And guess what?" he adds. "Rather than shrinking, as the
plethora of
> interest rate hikes would suggest, the money supply's growth rate
has
> actually accelerated during the past two years. The Fed's M2
measure is
> 5% larger today than it was 12 months ago."
> >

> > "This surfeit of liquidity is what's allowing inflation to
accelerate
> even as higher interest rates are slowing the economy down."
(Kellner,
> op. cit.)
> >
> > http://www.shout.net/~bigred/Stagflation.html

Yahoo! Groups Links