if amy goodman conforms to her patten on these "dabates" which she has demonstrated in the past with mike ruppert, david ray griffin and others, then dylan avery will be in for a "last minute surprise."
maybe chip berlet will show up.

----- Original Message -----
From: RoadsEnd
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 10:05 AM
Subject: [cia-drugs] Fwd: 9/11 debate Monday on DemocracyNow

Begin forwarded message:

From: Evan Daniel Ravitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: September 8, 2006 7:46:45 AM PDT
Subject: 9/11 debate Monday on DemocracyNow

Folks,

Amy Goodman, host of DemocracyNow, the largest independent broadcast media program in the US, on over 500 stations (WBAI in NYC, http://democracynow.org) announced today that on Monday Sept. 11 she will host a debate about what REALLY happened on 9/11/01, with:

*Dylan Avery, 24-yr-old producer of Loose Change, the best documentary showing all the holes in the official government version of what happened on 9/11.

You can see it free with a high-speed connection by clicking:

(My father, who made a living producing and directing documentaries in NYC in the 60s and 70s, and who believes the government, agrees that it is well done. It is already available in German, French, Polish and Korean editions.)

*David Dunbar, editor of Popular Mechanics, which has issued the book Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand up to the Facts. You can read their special edition at:

Was 9/11 engineered from a cave in Afghanistan or an "undisclosed location" closer to home? Was it an attack by people "who hate our freedom" or a "false-flag inside job" like the 1933 burning of Germany's Reichstag, blamed on Communists and Jews, but likely engineered by the Nazis? Or could it be both? You decide.

Interestingly, Monday Sept 11 is also the 100th anniversary of Gandhi's Satyagraha movement, dedicated to Truth. Ghandhi's grandson Arun appeared on DemocracyNow today.

Please forward this to your email lists. We can't fight terrorism unless we know who the terrorists are.

Evan

Evan Ravitz          303 440 6838           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vote to Ratify the National Initiative at http://Vote.org
Photo Adventures:                         http://Vote.org/photos
Gates of Paradise Trips                   http://Vote.org/paradise

   "There's fool's gold because there's real gold." -Rumi

=

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Independent broker dealer Independent director Central intelligence agency
Central intelligence agency employment