Not to mention that Air America is apparently going bankrupt. If you
can't afford to keep paying a left gatekeeping zionist like Al
Franken, then your strategy of employing Hegelian dialectics to
razzle dazzle the rubes is falling flat on its face.

I foresee what can only be described as either an apocalyptic vision
of a great evil being washed away to be replced by confusion and
chaos or a fascist boot being ground ever harder into the collective
human face.

Somehow, despite losing on many fronts, the criminal elite just find
new and better ways to keep skull fucking the rest of us poor
bastards.

Anybdy check with Fintan Dunne lately?

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, RoadsEnd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> >   They NEVER go after the RULING CLASS
> >     who are CREATING these WARS !!!
> >
> >   ========================
> >   http://ridad.blogspot.com/2006/09/current-rapid-slide-of-
zionism-
> > and-of_13.html
> >   ========================
> >
> >   The Current RAPID SLIDE of ZIONISM
> > and of the ZIONIST APARTHEID REGIME of ISRAEL
> >
> >   by Benjamin Merhav
> >
> >   Never before, it seems, has there been such an avalanche of
> > criticism
> >   threatening to finally to sweep away zionism - and the zionist
> > apartheid
> >   regime of Israel with it - into history's rubbish tip, where
> > zionism belongs,
> >   as has been happening since the criminal zionist invasion of
> >   and war crimes in Palestine and in Lebanon began this year.
> >
> >   The most recent articles, which make up this avalanche,
> >   originate far away from the Middle East : one is from the USA,
> >   the other is from Argentina. Let us start with the one from
> > Argentina.
> >
> >   Republished by axisoflogic.com the article titled,
> >    War in the Middle East: A Warning for Argentina,
> >   is by Argentinian journalist, Adrian Salbuchi.
> >   Here is how the article describes the outcome of the most recent
> >   Zionist war crimes in Palestine and in Lebanon, http://
> > www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/article_22958.shtml :
> >
> > "To traditional hatred Muslim peoples feel towards the State of
> > Israel -
> >   - which they perceive as an aggressive intruder in their region,
> >   martirizing Palestinians and Lebanese - today we add the
> > overwhelming
> >   condemnation of global public opinion against flagrant Israeli
> > barbarism
> >   committed in Lebanon and Gaza.
> >
> >   They indiscriminately bombed, killed and maimed men, women
> >   and children, and used illegal weapons including thousands of
banned
> >   cluster-bombs and white phosphorus explosives, as UN reports
> > confirm.
> >
> >   It was foolish and contradictory that Israel showed-off
> >   saying they used precision bombs and "intelligent" weapons,
> >   when the plain truth is that they repeatedly and systematically
> >   bombed caravans of refugee-carrying motor vehicles,
> >   civilian apartment blocks, schools, hospitals, civilian-filled
> > shelters,
> >   and even went so far as to repeatedly bomb UN watchposts
> >   in broad daylight, killing their personnel.
> >
> >   Either their bombs were not all that "intelligent", far worse,
> >   these were purposely committed crimes against humanity
> >   perpetrated with the aim of spreading terror amongst Israel's
> > enemies,
> >   which is a traditional tactic of the Israeli Armed Forces
> >   and their predecessor guerrilla organizations."
> >
> >   The author, who has done his study of zionism,
> >   and of the zionist apartheid regime of Israel
> > (although not necessarily of Noam Chomsky and his Zionist
Cronies),
> > points to facts which show that zionism is not only a danger
> >   to the Arabs of the Middle East, but also to his own country,
> > Argentina.
> >
> >   He reminds his readers of Herzl's old plan of establishing his
> > zionist state
> >   in Argentina (if Palestine or Uganda cannot be taken over for
> > that purpose).
> >   He also points to the recent aquisition of large tracts of
lands
> > in Argentina
> >   by zionists, and he warns his people and government of the
zionist
> >   dangers, if they continue their complacency towards zionism.
> >
> >   At end of the article, the author presents a list of 10
questions
> >   to Israeli zionists. Here are some of them :
> >   "Question No. 2:
> >   Why do Zionists purposefully harm Jewish communities in the
> > Diaspora?
> > As an Argentine citizen, I am concerned at the fact that Zionists
> >   and Israelis confuse Zionism with Judaism on purpose,
> >   because this can potentially lead to very negative and unjust
> > reactions
> >   on the part of vast population sectors the world over who,
> >   ignoring this key differentiation between Zionists and Jews,
> > might end up
> >   blaming all Jews for the carnage, injustice and genocide being
> > perpetrated
> >   by some militant Zionist Jews in Israel and elsewhere.
> >
> >   In Argentina, we are particularly concerned over how this can be
> >   detrimental to the peaceful Jewish community residing in our
> > country.
> > To accuse any person critical of Israel and Zionism of being an
> >   "Anti-semite" is ludicrous and tantamount to intellectual
terrorism
> >   because in that way any chance of holding a free and open debate
> >   on these complex issues is thwarted and silenced.
> >
> >   We urgently need to understand that the way the State of Israel
> >   was created over half a century ago beared the seeds
> >   of todays increasingly violent conflicts in the Middle East.
> >   We need to base our views and opinions on Historical Truth,
> >         and not on propaganda and myth.
> >   We need to understand what the true objectives of
International
> > Zionism
> >         in the whole world are, as well as in Argentina and in
our
> > region.
> > In fact, it would have a very moralizing effect in Argentina
> >   and other countries, if local Jewish community associations
and
> > leaders
> >   would adopt an inequivocal public stance condemning the barbaric
> >   attacks that Israel is carrying out against Palestine and
Lebanon.

> >   Question No. 3: Why do Zionists insist on accusing
> >   anyone critical of Israel and Zionism of "Antisemitism"?
> >      To even speak of "Antisemitism" in this day and age is absurd
> >   and downright hypocritical. "Semitic" is a linguistic category
> >   originally coined and used by such 19th Century intellectuals
> >   as Wilhelm Marr in Germany, and French philosophers Eduard Renán
> >   and Count Arthur de Gobineau who contrasted "Semites"
with "Aryans".

> >   Do Zionists now also want us all to start talking
about "Aryans"?
> >   One can hardly believe that such stupidity
> >   can still be seriously voiced in the 21st Century!!
> > If Zionists insist on talking about "Antisemitism",
> >   then they should be reminded that the Arab Nations are also
> > "Semitic",
> >   as they too descende from Shem, the eldest son of Biblical
Noah...

> >   Clearly, if Zionists insist on ranting about "the scourge of
> > Antisemitism",
> >   then they should understand that today's real "Antisemitism"
> >   is the bloody persecution of Palestinians, Iraquis and Lebanese
> >   (for the most part, "Semites") at the hands of the genocidal
> >   invading forces of the United States, Great Britain and Israel
> >   most of whose top leaders are clearly "Aryans":  Ehud Olmert,
> >   Ariel Sharon, Benjamín Netanyaju, George W. Bush, Tony Blair,
> >   Dick Cheney, to name but a few, are clearly of "Aryan" stock as
they
> >   bear no resemblance whatsoever to the poor and suffering
> > "Semites"....
> >
> >   Question No. 4:
> >   Why do Zionists martyrize Gaza and the Palestinians?
> >   In 1989, the world freed itself of the shameful Berlin Wall.
> >   A few short years later, the State of Isrel replaced it with
the
> > even more
> >   shameful Gaza Wall, hundreds of kilometers long and 8 meters
high,
> >   with its military check points, barbed-wire fences
> >   and heavily armed soldiers firing at civilians and constantly
> > humiliating
> >   the Palestinian people. Israel has turned the Gaza Strip
> >   into a massive concentration camp housing half a million
civilians
> >   living imprisoned with little or no water, sewage,
electricity,
> > jobs,
> >   schools or hospitals. They lie defenseless before their
Zionist
> > captors.
> >   Clearly, Israeli leaders have learned much
> >   from Auschwitz and the Warsaw Ghetto...
> >
> >   Question No. 5:
> >   Do the Israelis really expect the Palestinians and Lebanese
> >   not to somehow defend themselves against their attacks?
> >   Only Sovereign Nation-States can have regular and legal Armed
forces
> >   (e.g., Israel, the United States, Great Britain and Argentina,
> > name a few).
> >   Palestine, however, is not allowed to have a Sovereign Nation-
State,
> >   so Palestinians have no option but to support irregular
insurgent
> >   armed forces like Hamas to retaliate against Israel.
> >   After years of invasion and occupation by Israel and other
nations,
> >   Lebanon has not been given the chance of building a Sovereign
> > Nation-State,
> >   so the Lebanese have no defense option but to support the
irregular
> >   insurgent Hezbollah militias. Surely both Hamas and Hezbollah
> >   receive arms and support from Syria and Iran...
> >
> > Doesn't Israel received enormous support and arms from the United
> >   States of America? Isn't Israel the sole nuclear power
possessing
> >   Weapons of Mass Destruction in the Middle East, thanks to the
> >   apporoximately 400 A bombs the U.S. generously ceded to them?
> >   In fact, seeing Israel's current behaviour of running amok in
the
> > region,
> >   the key question we should be asking is:
> >   can Israel can be trusted
> >   with this extremely powerful and deadly nuclear arsenal?
> >   Shouldn't the international community be disarming Israel
> >   as a way of promoting world peace?
> >
> >   The Palestinian and Lebanese peoples have the RIGHT to self-
defense
> >   against State Terrorism being waged against them by Israel.
> >   In their desperate predicament, one can understand them
> >   doing whatever they can to defend themselves
> >   and for many increasingly desperate palestinians and lebanese,
> >   this includes supporting Hamas and Hezbollah.
> >
> > Let's be honest: if Hamas and Hezbollah were to disappear over
night,
> >   what solution does Israel and the United States
> >   have for peace in the Middle East?
> >   Consistently, they have shown that they have none,
> >   because peace is neither a US and Israeli objective,
> >   nor is it in the wider geopolitical interests of both countries.
> >
> >   On the issue of Terrorism, the United States, Britain and Israel
> >   branded Hamas and Heznollah as "terrorist organizations".
> >   We should, however, remember that the Israeli Defense Forces
> >   (i.e., the Israeli Army) arose from the merger in 1948 of four
> > key Zionist
> >   terrorist organizations: Hagganah, Stern Gang, Irgun, and Zvai
> > Leumi.
> >
> > Those terrorist groups were responsible for literally thousands
> >   of assassinations, both before and after the creation of the
> > State of Israel,
> >   which included the massacre of civilians in the village of
Deir
> > Yassin
> >   which led to the expulsion of millions of palestinians in 1948;
> >   the assassination also in 1948 of UN Mediator for Palestine
> >
> >   Count Folke de Bernadotte (organized by the Stern Gang
> >   guerrilla group led by Ytzakh Shamir, later primer minister of
> > Israel);
> >   and the terrorist bomb attack in 1947 against the King David
Hotel
> >   in Jerusalem which housed the British Military High Command
> >   (carried out by the guerrilla group led by Menahem Beghin,
> >   later also primer minister of Israel). This latter attack set
> > precedent
> >   of the terrorist methodology used in the two bomb attacks in
> > Argentina
> >   (see Question 10 below).
> >   Therefore, on the issue of "terrorism", there can only be two
> >   either all of these groups - Hamas, Hezbollah and the Israeli
Army
> >   - are to be regarded as "defense forces";
> >   or all of them are branded as "terrorist groups".
> >
> > You cannot have your cake and eat it too..."
> >
> >   The next author is Kathleen Christison, a former employee of
the
> > CIA,
> >   who became a supporter of the Palestinian cause. She too
> >   is very critical of zionism. Her article titled,
> >    The Moral Bankruptcy of Israel's Founding Idea,
> >   The Coming Collapse of Zionism, was published by
counterpunch.com
> >   on September 12, 2006.
> >
> >   She opens her article as follows :
> >   "Is it only observers outside the conventional mainstream who
have
> >   noticed that by its murderous assault on Lebanon and
simultaneously
> >   on Gaza, Israel finally exposed, for even the most deluded to
see,
> >   the total bankruptcy of its very founding idea?
> >
> >   Can it be that the deluded are still deluded?
> >   Can it truly still be that Israel's bankruptcy is evident only
> > those
> >             who already knew it, those who already recognized
Zionism
> [...]

> >   It was a war against a population that was not totally
subservient,
> >   that had the audacity to harbor a force like Hizbullah
> >   that does not bow to Israel's will. It was a war on people
> >   and their way of thinking, people who are not Jewish
> >   and who do not act to promote Zionism and Jewish hegemony.
> >
> >   Israel has been doing this to its neighbors in one form or
another
> >   since its creation. Palestinians have obviously been Zionism's
> >   longest suffering victims, and its most persistent opponents.
> >   The Zionists thought they had rid themselves of their most
> >   immediate problem, the problem at the very core of Zionism,
> >   in 1948 when they forced the flight of nearly two-thirds
> >   of the Palestinian population that stood in the way
> >   of a establishing Israel as an exclusive Jewish-majority state.
> >
> >   You can't have a Jewish state if most of your population is
not
> > Jewish.
> >   Nineteen years later, when Israel began to expand its borders
> >   with the capture of the West Bank and Gaza, those Palestinians
> >   who it thought had disappeared turned out to be still around
> > after all,
> >   threatening the Zionists' Jewish hegemony.
> >
> >   In the nearly 40 years since then, Israeli policy has been
> > largely directed -
> >   - with periodic time-outs for attacks on Lebanon -
> >   - toward making the Palestinians disappear for certain.
> >   The methods of ethnic cleansing are myriad: land theft,
destruction
> >   of agricultural land and resources, economic strangulation,
> >   crippling restrictions on commerce, home demolition,
> >   residency permit revocation, outright deportation, arrest,
> >   assassination, family separation, movement restriction,
> >   destruction of census and land ownership records,
> >   theft of tax monies, starvation.
> >
> >   Israel wants all of the land of Palestine, including all of
the
> > West Bank
> >   and Gaza, but it cannot have a majority Jewish state in all of
> > this land
> >   as long as the Palestinians are there. Hence the slow
strangulation.
> >   In Gaza, where almost a million and a half people are crammed
into
> >   an area less than one-tenth the size of Rhode Island, Israel
is
> > doing
> >   on a continuing basis what it did in Lebanon in a month's time -
> >   - killing civilians, destroying civilian infrastructure,
> >   making the place uninhabitable.
> >
> >   Palestinians in Gaza are being murdered
> >   at the rate of eight a day. Maimings come at a higher rate.
> >   Such is the value of non-Jewish life in the Zionist scheme of
> > things."
> >   She concludes her article as follows :
> >
> >   "We have reached a moral crossroads. In the "new Middle East"
> >   defined by Israel, Bush, and the neocons, only Israel and the
U.S.
> >   may dominate, only they may be strong, only they may be secure.
> >   But in the just world that lies on the other side of that
> > crossroads,
> >   this is unacceptable. Justice can ultimately prevail."
> >
> >   To her words we may add the following:
> >   justicle not only "can prevail" - it will prevail !
> >   DISBAND NOW THE ZIONIST APARTHEID REGIME OF ISRAEL !
> >
> >   posted by Benjamin Merhav at 6:17 AM
> >

> >   ===========================
> >     Plan against the New World Order http://100777.com/plan
> >   Introduction and Mission Statement http://100777.com/