Greg Palast, forensic economist, writing in his very entertaining book
Armed Madhouse, does a great job of proving exactly how operatives of
the oligarchy steal elections. So far they have not needed high tech
hacking. They do it primarily by plotting demographic profiles to
geography, then destroying, losing, disqualifying, or otherwise
neutralizing votes from those geographical pockets profiled as voting
Democrat.

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, judson witham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   WAKE UP FOLKS they STOLE the VOTE
>
>   This Affidavit is 18 pages long ENJOY
>
>   http://web.northnet.org/minstrel/declaration.01.htm
>
>   The methods employed to STEAL Liberty and Freedom have become VERY
SOPHISTICATED.  Thank God for good men like Dr. Phillips.  He and I have
been friends for nearly 40 years and I assure you HE DOES NOT LIE.

>   Judson Witham

>  All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things
done faster.

OM

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: