-I believe this has more to do with why bush and the neocons want to
bomb the shit out of iran than terrorism.

-- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Vigilius Haufniensis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.mehrnews.ir/en/NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=380656
>
>       Iran's oil bourse to be launched
>
>       TEHRAN, Sept. 15 (MNA) -- Oil Minister Kazem Vaziri-Hamaneh
said here on Friday that all preparatory requirements were arranged
for launching the oil stock market in the country.
>       Speaking to the reporters at the Mehrabad International
Airport upon arriving in Tehran from an OPEC conference in Vienna,
Vaziri-Hamaneh said that all un-subsidized oil products can be
offered in this stock market.

>       He also rejected rumors about the preparation of a plan to
gradually increase the gasoline price, but added that the cabinet had
submitted a bill to the Majlis for importing gasoline.

>       "If the bill is ratified, the present condition will continue
and rationing will be put into practice later."

>       Hamaneh further noted that the plan to issue fuel debit cards
will be finalized within three months.

>       As for the decisions made during that OPEC conference, the
minister said that the member countries were quite concerned for the
downward trend of oil price, and so decided to maintain the present
oil production ceiling.

>       Elsewhere in his remarks, Vaziri-Hamaneh referred to the
development of the Azadegan oilfield and said that an agreement has
been inked with the Japanese, granting to them a 15-day opening to
meet their commitments.

>       He explained "the Total Company anyway stresses cooperating
with the Japanese and is interested in starting the conduction of
project after the cooperation contract is finalized with the Japanese
contractor."

>       Answering a question about the development of the Arash
oilfield, Iranian oil minister said that an Iranian delegation will
head for Kuwait within 7 to10 days, adding that however, Iran and
Kuwait are determined to jointly develop their joint oilfield.

>       Hamaneh said that a two-month opening has been also granted
to the Chinese contractor to develop Yadavaran oilfield.

>       Elaborating on the development process of the Peace Pipeline,
he said the consultant party is supposed to estimate and submit the
gas price as soon as possible so that Iran can negotiate it with the
Indian and Pakistani ministers.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional