you can find hidden caneras by using infra-red detectors mounted on
a circuit board using 3 5 volt diodes hooked to a 12 volt battery if
you suspect your home is under surveillance. since this is a
controlled substance-- the d.e.a. has started using nanotechnology
in the chemicals used to manufacture meth. these secret ingredients
can be tracked using aerial platforms to find out the users and
target them with r.f. technology transmitted from a close location
to destroy your health. you will notice frequent headaches and joint
pain when under surveillance== also you will hear the sound of a
small sonic boom when r.f. weapons are used (sounds like a cannon
going off) i have noticed that there will be a flash within the room
if tin foil is used to line the walls of your domain.the govt is
using this high tech to slowly kill those people on drugs. clinton
called it slow kill in which it does take time to insure your
demise.so if you use-- be prepared to see the fo;;owing happen to
you and those around you. the govt has managed to kill off most of
my trees on my 2 acres with their wireless telemetry and weapons. i
am not on drugs nor do i approve of the use of drugs-- i just wanted
the public to know that the use of these weapons also hurt the
innocent and those nearby-- the lord will persecute those who commit
these crimes against the elderly and innocent-- you can call me
crazy or insane-- but there will be a time when you will see what i
say is the truth-- my prayers go out to those who indeed are fed up
with bush"s war on drugs-- the time soon comes when our lord will
prevail-- he is our only hope now that we have seen what our govt is
attempting to do to the innocent

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional