For more info: http://www.bradblog.com or
http://www.blackboxvoting.org
Without free elections all our activist efforts take longer.
Please forward widely. See Nevada marijuana initiative
info at the end. Links, yard signs, videos.

-------------

http://www.plenglish.com/article.asp?ID=%7BED4D1513-6EBB-4D32-80A7-04F17AB97CB8%7D)&language=EN

Ecuador Vote System Collapses
Electoral employees counts the presidential vote
Ecuador Vote System Collapses
Quito, Oct 16 (Prensa Latina) Ecuador s Brazilian E-VOTE rapid vote-count system collapsed at dawn Monday after 70 percent of the votes were counted, which partial count was accused of irregularities as well.

  • Ecuador, Correa Sure of Runoff Win [Link]

  • Electoral Supreme Court (TSE) member Patricio Torres confirmed E-VOTE broke its five million dollar contract commitment to deliver presidential election results on Sunday and congressional winners after midnight Sunday.

    The TSE is meeting today to analyze the situation while TSE chief Javier Cazar said the 10-month planning allowed the election itself to proceed without a hitch.

    However, Jimmy Jairala, spokesman for the center-rightwing PRE -- Roldosist Party, affirmed that "hackers" entered the country and carried out a digital fraud, including scanning so votes were not secret.

    -----------end of article---------

    I wrote this at the Nevada marijuana initiative forum:
    http://www.regulatemarijuana.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152

    I hope that there are some groups and media doing exit polling. It is about the only way to nail down election fraud quickly after an election.

    Does Nevada use any black box voting without paper ballot backups? If so, then I hope the campaign, and/or some of its supporters and backers, pays for some exit polling for some of those precincts.

    I have been researching election fraud in the USA in 2000 and 2004, and also in Mexico in the last federal election. It is amazing how much election fraud is being exposed continually. I have been editing wikipedia pages on it too.

    Election fraud occurs in many minor and major ways. And it is definitely effecting the results of some elections. Especially the close ones.

    The fraud is not necessarily coordinated either. All kinds of people are involved. Many are involved on their own. Or only at a local level. Or only for their particular voting machine. Or only for their particular company that supervises those voting machines.
    There is a lot of money in selling and maintaining voting machines lately. It is in their financial interest not to let mistakes show up in the results of their voting machines. So they fudge the results to make them appear consistent with hand counts, etc.. So they can keep selling their voting machines. The profit motive has thus been introduced into vote fraud.

    I am very serious about all this. I hope a lot of people become election monitors at their local precincts. Find out how you can work or observe where the voting occurs. Take a lot of notes about any irregularities, weirdness, or glitches. They are invaluable later on.

    For more info look up Black Box Voting or Brad Blog.

    -------------end of forum post-----------

    ---------

    Many YouTube videos on the Nevada marijuana initiative:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nevada+marijuana

    Home page:

    Poll: