If, as Daniel says, the attempt was at 6am, then why would Bush show up a
couple of hours later at the school?  That scheduled appointment was basically
public information well before that day, wasn't it?

----- Original Message -----
From: mark urban
To: cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 3:41 PM
Subject: [cia-drugs] Re: response to hopsicker

As far as an attempt on Bush on the morning of 911 - if that were the
case, then how the fuck could the secret service let him sit there
like a bump on a log for a good half hour while planes were flying
all over bumblefuck without a flight plan? Wouldn't they have rushed
him off to safety? Wouldn't the attempt on his life come across as a
very powerful propaganda tool for any and all future actions to be
taken against Afghanistan and Al Qaida? There was zero media coverage
of this. Why?

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Vigilius Haufniensis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[...]