Kaylee,
So where's the skeleton?

kaylee wrote:

*

*To my 33,000 or so readers: Because you've tolerated me, encouraged me, enlightened me, or learned from me, my 2006 Christmas gift to you is truth.*

*As one of the prisoners who have gone before me said, "If we know the truth, we must tell it; if we don't, we must learn it!" It is /critical/ to our spirit.*

*Something is not right when we feel pressured to hide the truth in order to maintain the status quo. Abe Lincoln has been quoted as saying, "To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men." I have no desire to be a coward when I most need to be brave, therefore I'm going to show you the skeleton in my closet. *

*
*