If this is regarding "The Good Shepard" then I believe Damon's
character is married to Jolie's character.

The Good Shepard also touches upon Skull and Bones and its
involvement in Intel. Although Damon's character is loosely based on
Angleton, it is well known that Angleton was a mediocre student and
not a bonesman.

Kris recently put out an updated membership list of Skull and Bones.
I think the most interesting member to follow is Paul Giamatti (1989)
who is the son of Bart Giamatti (baseball commissioner and Yale
president). Paul Giamatti has been very active lately and his movie
career is taking off - not bad for a guy who is neither very talented
nor attractive. From playing Pig's Vomit in Private Parts (the Howard
Stern movie) to the manager in Cinderella Man and the lead in
SIdeways.

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, Quechick Barnyard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Tune in to this great interview: the Movie the Good shepherd,
starring Robert DeNiro, Matt Damon, Anglia Jolie, Milton Beardon.
Robert DeNiro is a CIA Agent married to Jolie....it also portrays
some view points about politics and certain points of view can be
your own.

>   Q~
>

>   [Conspiracies_Revealed] Guests: Robert DeNiro, Matt Damon, Milton
Bearden