We are so lucky to have great organzation such as People For the American Way
(PFAW). We individually can't do that much, but put us all together and united,
we can make it happen in 2008.  There is so much to do and so little time.  It
is unbelievble how many people are willing to work togther to rebuild our
country  back, and our beloved Constitutuion.  We must do something to end this
war.  It is going to take us all to get American going in the Right direction
again, especially about our laws which have been passed by the gruesom neo-cons
who have been running this whole government for 6 years.
  Or should I say not running it.

  Let's get busy, we don't that much time until the elections of 2008.  We are
pretty well organized and it gets better all the time.
  We can do it!! Just don't give up. Keep on keeping on. We are making progress.

  Regards,

  Theresa J. Steed