Hey everyone, Is this TRUE? Give me the inside story on this. After I read it,
I cilcked onto the Web site that you will see at the bottom. It does not match
the story, something that I find discomforting as the stories always do match.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net
To access my work, click on the icon that says Magazine.