Bush does go to the hospitals for photo ops, but never heard of him attending
any funerals at all.

Nancy Berry

----- Original Message ----
From: Bugs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
Alice Daniels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; ann gautier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 7:13:02 AM
Subject: [cia-drugs] : Bobmbshells Expose Bush -Pt. 2

-----
From: Mary

 Bobmbshells Expose Bush -Pt. 2

17. Re: Bobmbshells Expose Bush -Pt.
2

    Posted by: "Bullfrog" [EMAIL PROTECTED] com
arbullfrog

    Date: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:17 am
((PST))

Did DADDY BUSH ever attend any military funerals?
Does anyone know?  I can't remember.  Non-concern may run deep in the
family.

Dear Bullfrog,

According to an article on Wesley Clark's web site, he wrote, “President Bush
has also refused to
attend a single military funeral of any soldier killed in Iraq . Presidents
Carter, Reagan, Bush (Sr.), and Clinton all attended funerals for soldiers who
were killed in conflicts under their command.” This perhaps also explains his
crying as he spoke of his younger son, Jeb.  That his eldest through such
non-concern and so many other negative attributes destroyed the family.  As
we all know, Jeb has stated that he will not run for another elected
office.

Mary!

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ImpeachBus hNOW

<!--