I believe Lisa Guliani got fed up with the Jew bashing and left
Thorn and the show (the Sign of the Times bbs has some followup on
this). Thorn then did hid homage to Lisa and decided to hibernate
till 2008. The site is up but there is nothing new being added. ---
In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Vigilius Haufniensis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> what happened to wingtv?

Fintan