Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------
TV dinner still cooling?
--- Begin Message ---

_Click here: THE PENTAGON'S SECRET AIR WAR IN  IRAQ_
(http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/diarypage.php?did=2934)

"A secret air war is being waged in  Iraq - often in and around that
country's  population  centers - about which we can find out little,"

Diane's  News Clips at OpEdNews see DIARY  &
do not miss OpEd's  expanding & up to the minute insightful reports
& much  more:)

fyi: Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  if
you would like to be added  to or
removed from this list.  If removal: include  the list w/your name emboldened
or
highlighted so I can find you.  Thanx,  Diane

--- End Message ---