Very interesting.  You edited out the entire my part
of my post about where I stated that no planes hit the
WTC.  Indeed, no planes were used during the entire
911 psyops.

The media inserted CGI's (computer graphic images)into
the footage of the 2nd hit.  So the media was not only
complicit, but an accessory to mass murder.

You also edited out my part about how the WTC was
destroyed by an exotic weapon -- a directed energy
beam weapon -- probably an EM type.  It turned the WTC
to dust so there was no collapse; the dust debris blew
away with the wind.

After you edited out the major part of my post, you
left the remaining in tact so that what my message
says makes no sense.

I sent the message directly to you but you forwarded
it to CIA-drugs.

Just goes to show me that you are on the perps' side
as well.

You should stick to reporting on drugs where you do
some good work and leave the 911 psyops alone;  isn't
it "off topic"?

=== message truncated ===

Get your own web address.