Lou one of the posters on our forums sent her letter to me.  I know some of us
are very partisan, but when we learned that the neo-con would never change
their stance, I just got to where I would not listen to it anymore.  Take Rush
and Dunk him, slam dunk him and Tom along with him, they are made of the same
lying cloth.

  Some of the Things I don't like About Tom Delay, he was the mastermind of the
people like Abramoff and other lobbyest from K. Street, He also owned, or
probably still does own a slave clothing den making clothes for his sale of
them in the U.S. and other countries.  He had his comeupance with that one.

  I don't like him, he is a crook and everybody in Texas knows it now.  That is
why he was not voted back in in his own home town, even though he broke census
rules and spread his area from South Houston all the way to Beaumont, Texas, to
enclude all the very large and subsidized farmers in that area.  They still
didn't vote him back in, in spite of their big farm subsidies.. He must have
been slipping a lot, Crook that he is.  How did he escape indictment, or he was
indicted, but somehow he weasled out of it.

  I sure don't intend to watch him.

  Lou, you know that you are the news station for most of the other than gop,
why? because all of them were neo-con propaganda for too long.  Finally Ted
came out of his corner and saw that they were ruining his life's work.  I can't
believe he would approve someone so dirty to be on his CNN.

  I hope he is not on your show.  I would hate to block it.  Oh, and we will
probably be boycotting the adversing people on his show as well.'

  And BTW, there are still homeless people in New Orleans, they have gone
through so much, it will take a lot longer to finish that job.  All the
allotted almost was given to Halliburton, and even with their big huge
expensive machines, they didn't even bulldoze the cars and trash off the
neighborhoods, where people are trying to rebuild and/or clean up and make a
home of it again.. There are plenty who have not had a chance to nor do they
have the money.. Those who had insurance, you might recall, Bush making a
statement that the Insurance Companeis should be pardoned from giving people
money to rebuild or repair their homes.. Well,, he didn't mention giving the
people back their insurance money, if they didn't pay their bill.

  Regards,

  Theresa J. Steed

            Sun, 11 Mar 2007 13:03:05 -0400    From:  "Mary" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>    Subject:  CNN in hiring Tom DeLay will hammer all of us with a
warped message    To:  "Mary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                  CNN in hiring Tom DeLay will hammer all of us with a warped
message
  By Mary MacElveen
  March 11, 2007

  In an op-ed piece written by John Fund former Congressman Tom ‘The Hammer’
Delay will be joining CNN as a commentator.  Oh great, just what America needs
is another hot-headed and spiteful pundit on the airwaves. As if the American
people did not have enough coming from the likes of Ann Coulter.  Just to show
how stupid an idea this is coming from CNN, why don’t they create a program
called ‘The Hammer and the Man-her Show’? Then again, Ann may wish top billing.

  This is what DeLay said of this deal, "I may be their only conservative on
air, but someone has to do it." Note to Tom DeLay: quite the contrary, you do
not have to do it.  In fact, we have heard quite enough coming from you over
the years and here we thought we may never hear from you again.  Life is
certainly cruel if this is the best that stations like CNN can offer their
viewers.  Then again to offset this cruelty we will only have to look forward
to what Keith Olbermann has to say of this on his MSNBC show Countdown.  What
name can he give DeLay as he has called Bill O’Reilly, “Bill-O”?  I cannot wait
to hear his commentaries.

  CNN often gives conservative pundits such as Bay Buchanan a podium.  Do they
really need another?  In fact this is what Buchanan stated of those who were
the victims of Hurricane Katrina while on CNN’s ‘Situation Room’ with Wolf
Blizter, “I think Katrina has worn its welcome.- I think the American people
are tired of it." In a responsorial fax to Bay Buchanan sent on April 28, 2006,
I wrote in part, “Would you dare say that of those who died on September 11,
2001?  In both situations, there was massive loss of life.”

  Viewers must be reminded that Tom DeLay is still under indictment for a
campaign finance scheme along with two associates.  While DeLay stated that it
was “one of the weakest and most baseless indictments in American history.” The
Texas prosecutor, Ronnie Earle said this at that time of this indictment, “Our
job is to prosecute abuses of power and to bring those abuses to the public.”
While some may feel that this was and still is a witch hunt Earle had even
prosecuted many Democrats in the past.

  Just to show how low this man will go and to show his incapacity to show any
form of compassion, DeLay interjected himself into the Terri Schiavo case.  It
was through him that the congress was called into an emergency session to save
a woman who was in a permanent vegetative state.  He turned the hospice that
she resided in into a circus which invaded the privacy of other patients at
that facility along with their family members.

  He enlisted the help of such people as Randall Terry of Operation Rescue who
turned his back on his own children.  One because she became pregnant and was
not married and the other because he was GAY.

  While those such as DeLay clamored that she was aware of her surroundings the
autopsy proved that she was not.  It proved that she had no sight, no hearing
and if given any water as some tried to do, she did not have the capacity to
swallow it.

  In this previous piece written for Buzzflash.com I called pro-lifers such as
Tom DeLay on the carpet as it pertains to their belief system.  In that piece I
felt this was the relevant part as it pertained to Terri Schiavo, “The news
stations have been airing tapes of Terri Schiavo non stop and I would like to
ask them why not air images of the lives taken in Iraq ? How many of our
servicemen and women, including Iraqi citizens, are maimed and are now on
similar life support systems due to our actions? Why not show pictures of them
as well? Will any of you give a damn if they have their feeding tubes taken
away?” Come to think of it, one wonders if any residing at the Walter Reed
medical center are on feeding tubes if they are brain dead.

  CNN is purely showing a bias by giving this man DeLay a podium.  After all,
he once said, “I am the federal government.”  It is beyond any sane person’s
comprehension. That statement alone shows just how ego-centric he is.  Haven’t
viewers had enough coming from the likes of Tom DeLay?  Must CNN hammer a
warped message by enlisting him as one of their pundits?

  Tom DeLay resigned his congressional seat and many were hoping that would be
the last of him.  Just keep your remotes handy and tell the hammer man you have
had enough.
  http://www.marymacelveen.com/blog/_archives/2007/3/11/2796771.html

          Sun, 11 Mar 2007 13:03:05 -0400    From:  "Mary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Subject:  CNN in hiring Tom DeLay will hammer all of us with a warped message
   To:  "Mary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                  CNN in hiring Tom DeLay

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.