You may want to interact with Mr. Reid, he is a very nice gentleman.  This is
being discussed also by Hillary Clinton, as on T.V. CNN.

  Theresa J. Steed

            Fri, 9 Mar 2007 17:06:22 -0500    To:  "Theresa J. Steed" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>    From:  "Harry Reid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    Subject:  120 days
and redeploy
                  Dear Theresa J.,
  American casualties are up. Iraqi causalities are up. The Bush
Administration's strategy is not working. It's time for a change in Iraq, and
that's exactly what the legislation I announced yesterday accomplishes.
  We can't stay in Iraq forever. The question becomes whether we continue to
follow the President's failed strategy or whether we work to change course.
  That's why I introduced a joint resolution along with Senators Durbin,
Schumer, Murray, Levin, Bayh and Feingold calling for the President to bring
stability to Iraq by beginning a phased redeployment of U.S. forces in 120 days
with the goal of redeploying most combat forces by the end of March 2008.
  Over the last two months, hundreds of thousands of you have come forward
taking action to support Senate Democrats on GiveEmHellHarry.com. Today I come
to you again and ask to show your support by becoming a citizen cosponsor of
our plan.
  To become a citizen cosponsor of the Democratic plan to redeploy American
troops in Iraq please visit:
  http://giveemhellharry.com/120
  Last November, the American people demanded a new direction. However,
Republicans have chosen to green light the escalation. Democrats will not stop
fighting for change in Iraq. Now Republicans must join us and put America's
future before the President's legacy.
  To become a citizen cosponsor of the Democratic plan to redeploy American
troops in Iraq please visit:
  http://giveemhellharry.com/120
  Thank you,
  Harry Reid
  To unsubscribe, go to: http://www.giveemhellharry.com/unsubscribe
  Paid for by Friends For Harry Reid 426 C Street, NE Rear Bldg. Washington, DC
20002

TV dinner still cooling?