Here is what I think, I think that George Bush is doing the bidding of the
Bilderberg Group on our money from tax payers. It may not turn out like that
but it certainly appears to be the way this administration prefers to go.  He
has worked very hard for the illuminatti as well.
    They are the planning group for Big Brother (NewWorld Order)

  First they want one continent for each area, they believe they can handle
that better than too many countries.  So that is what the North Atlantic Union
is..Bush got Mexico, and Canada to sign this treaty without the congress or
looking into the Constitutuion.  This alone is reason to impeach him, let alone
the unnessary wars.. Remember Bush read them off to us, that were evil empires
that we must stop.  Well, actually the Bilderberg group bidded him to take all
the world's largest oil fields. That is a pretty good order for our troops, he
is working them beyond their possiblities, many are coming home due the
insanity for they couldn't take it.  Well now he wants more troops, figure it
out. He is going down the list and using our tax dollars and our troops to do
this terrible thing.  We know that the other countries are going to send troops
those places.. Sadaam, they didn't really care much for him, However they will
for Iran, and Syria, I can assure you.  They have
 troops and arms.. I think his big troop buildup is to get the Ships to fire on
the Iranian atomic energy plants and other work places too.  I think he intends
first to do them under and then bring in our troops to ?  What Keep peace,,,
they all had peace before the illegally took our military when Iraq did not
have anything to do with the 911 tragedy.. He allowed this to happen, it was
even in the news that other nations were warning us, yet they did not act. That
gave them their coveted reason for going into Iraq, otherwise why did he leave
Afghanistan?  to go to Iraq, who had nothing to do with it.

  These kind of wars should be stopped now.. If we show from our congress we
will not tolerate it, then it will cease, for he is using our money to do the
bidding of North Atlantic Union Highways and railways and he is using our
troops to usher in the New WorldOrder.  Hi dad spoke lovingly about his famous
NWO.. Well, it doesn't sound so great to me. We will no longer have a country
and no longer have a congress or constitutuion.  We will simple be under the
rule of the NWO, compiments of George W. Bush on a silver platter.  I don't
want a New World Order, I want to get rid of this REpublican congress who voted
for all his mess and now they intend to vote the democrats down so Bushie boy
can continue his loving work for the NAU, and THE NWO.. Check it out on the
internet websites, also look up the trilateral agreement( without congressional
approval).. And the Council of Foreign Relations. they have it all planned
encluding the chips they will place in our blood stream so
 they can track us and know exactly at all times where we are.. Also I don't
like him spending money on concentration camps either, with gasin to building
for what?  No windows. Also the same for passenger rail cars on the sites also
with gas involved.  Sounds pretty bad to me.. Disetants would be the ones Bush
says he will put there and there have been a few times, the GOPs said that we
Democrats Belong there.  That loony blonde girl is crazy.

  We need to stop allowing him to spend our money for these reasons.. We need
to stop him using our troops until they are tired and fatigued.  Stop using
them for his private plans for our country.  I don't like them and I don't know
many who do.  I don't want to live in a police State and that is what we will
have. No middle class, on the peons and the super wealthy who will make slaves
of them.  They are also reviving Royalty to take their thrones again.  Wow,
talk about never never land. STart telling it like it is.. those without
computers don't even have a clue.
  let's back the people below and the PDA who does so much for America and our
constitutuion.

  Regards,

  Theresa J. STeed

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]         14 Mar 2007 21:19:57 -0000    To:  [EMAIL
PROTECTED]    Subject:  Hold the White House Accountable    From:  "Cindy
Sheehan, John Bonifaz and Tim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
       #yiv1887967320   {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif;background:#cae09d;} #yiv1887967320 a
{font-size:10pt;font-style:normal;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif;text-decoration:none;} #yiv1887967320 a:visited {color:#666666;}
#yiv1887967320 a:hover {text-decoration:underline;} #yiv1887967320
p,#yiv1887967320  li
{font-weight:normal;font-size:10pt;color:#000000;font-style:normal;font-family:Verdana,
 Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;text-decoration:none;} #yiv1887967320 h1
{font-weight:bold;font-size:18pt;color:#000000;font-style:normal;font-family:Verdana,
 Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;text-decoration:none;} #yiv1887967320 h2
{font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#000000;font-style:normal;font-family:Verdana,
 Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;text-decoration:none;} #yiv1887967320 h3
{font-weight:bold;font-size:12pt;color:#000000;font-style:normal;font-family:Verdana,
 Arial, Helvetica,
 sans-serif;text-decoration:none;margin:0pt;padding:0pt;} #yiv1887967320 h4
{font-weight:bold;font-size:11pt;color:#000000;font-style:normal;font-family:Verdana,
 Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;text-decoration:none;margin:0pt;padding:0pt;}
#yiv1887967320 hr {width:100%;height:1px;color:#999999;}
  Greetings from Cindy Sheehan, John Bonifaz, Tim Carpenter
  This weekend, we participated in packed meetings in Western Massachusetts
focused on accountability/investigations/impeachment and ending the U.S.
occupation of Iraq. We want to thank local PDA activists for making these
events successful.
  And we want to thank you, no matter where you live, for demanding this
out-of-control White House be brought to account. We hope you will keep
organizing with PDA’s accountability/impeachment team.
  Our Massachusetts gatherings have spurred activists to push local towns to
pass resolutions calling on Congress to move toward impeachment. Amherst and
Northampton had already passed such resolutions. As have three dozen towns in
Vermont.
  We believe that the campaign to hold the White House accountable for Iraq War
deceptions and other Constitutional abuses is a key component of ending the
U.S. occupation of Iraq . . .and preventing an attack on Iran.
  So please continue to organize.
  And, if you can, please donate to PDA.
  Regards,
  Cindy
John
Tim
  PS. Here’s a mainstream press account, and our article on the meetings.

  Progressive Democrats of America is a grassroots PAC that works both inside
the Democratic Party and outside in movements for peace and justice. Our goal:
Extend the victory of Nov. 2006 into a permanent, progressive majority.  PDA’s
advisory board includes six members of Congress and activist leaders such as
Tom Hayden, Cindy Sheehan, Medea Benjamin and Rev. Lennox Yearwood. More info:
http://pdamerica.org/.

            Authorized and Paid for by Progressive Democrats of America.
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee.