We must be very careful in our Primary Caucuses.  In 2004, I do belive that
those neo-con gops went to the Democratic Caucuses, changed their allegiance on
the spot, voted for whom they wanted us to run,  and then some of those people
changed back to GOP campaign after the primaries and the general elections when
the the race really bagan.  We need to also watch our elections polls, and as
many as possible to work at the polls, in your capacity and ability.  I saw
some voters leave because they were  confused about how to use the computers on
which to vote.  several even left the polls and did not vote at all.

  We must have more workers so we can help them vote and make the direction
simple and clear.. I would love it if those machines were gone, we should not
be able by law to have compromied voting machines.  This is just not
acceptable.

  Now On to Hillary.  WE do not know who will eventually be our runner for
President of the U.S.A.  WE must have someone who can and may win, and we do
have an aray of campaigners, so be sure we all help these people like Hillary
who really has a chance.  SHe has lived in the W.H. and knows exactly what it
is to be president.  She also has had experience in the Senate and  as a Lawyer
for a very long time.Hey, and a MOM, maybe we need some moms in Washington D.
C. So we must consider experience, up til now and just because we are women,
does not mean we cannot do a good job. Infact, some of the World's greatest
presidents  were women.. Goldenmayer in israel. another from pakastan, another
from India, and lately there has been two women in Africa to make president of
their countries, and also we have a German lady president and more..And don't
forget our Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi.   Could it be in the stars??
Well, at any rate I know you will help us as much as you
 can afford.  Maybe we need more moms up there. We need people running our
country who come from We the People, not just those who are selfserving and
greedy and ignore this Country and we the people??!!!

  We all know that collectively we can do it.  and also we on the itnernet know
that our greatest strengths are in collectiveness, both with communications,
and voting,  and with supporting our Democratic party members.  We must help
see that on March 31, we have made a good support team. We can't afford to lose
this next election in 2008 so let us get started right now.  We cannot send our
campaigners out broke, we owe them more than that.  We must hold that line all
the way. it isn't easy but we can do it, we know that now.  Collectively and
working together is the key.. Let's don't throw in the towel, let get going
right now? Now is the time to come to the aid of good people who will make good
presidents and Congress People.  It is our time, rise and shine and do without
that junk food a little eat some health foods, which are better for you
anyway.. We can do it!  We are going to do this for 2008, we are going to have
our Victory where we need it, Right here in the
 U.S.A.  We must win!!!!
  Go for it!  wehave the momentum, let's start taking it right  now!  NOW!

  Regards,

  Theresa J. Steed

          Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:31:38 -0400 (EDT)    From:  "Hillary Rodham
Clinton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Subject:  I never
could have anticipated

           Dear Theresa J.,

When I announced a little more than two months ago that I was in this race to
win it, I never could have anticipated the tremendous enthusiasm that followed.
Everywhere I go, I meet people who tell me they're ready to do whatever they
can to make our campaign a success.

And the support that you have shown online has exceeded all expectations. When
the pundits predicted that the Internet wouldn't be our turf, they weren't
counting on you. Now we have one more day to prove them wrong again.

Tomorrow's a big day for our campaign. Until next year, when people start
making choices in primaries and caucuses, there may not be a bigger day in this
campaign than the next 24 hours.

Please make a contribution today, before tomorrow's critical March 31 FEC
deadline.

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/march31

Everyday I know my decision to run for president is the right one.

I'm not doing this because I like seeing my name in the headlines. I'm not
doing this to be the first woman in the White House, although I'll be proud to
break that barrier. I'm running for president because every day I see problems
that I know we can fix with the right leadership.

I meet the most interesting people on the campaign trail, and when I talk to
them about their ideas for making America a stronger, healthier, and more just
nation, I cannot wait to get to work.

I want to thank everyone who has been so generous in the last week. Now there's
just one day left before that March 31 deadline.

The end of the quarter marks a crucial display of our grassroots support. The
media and our opponents will comb through our fundraising report, looking for
signs of weakness.

Please help us show our strength today. I hope you can make a contribution in
the next 24 hours.

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/march31

We're going to do great things together. We'll end the war in Iraq. We'll
finally make universal health care coverage a reality. We'll restore America's
reputation in the world and make us truly energy independent.

The Bush administration has been looking right through the hard working and
middle class families who are trying to make ends meet. If you are making the
minimum wage, you have been invisible to this administration. If you are one of
47 million Americans without health care, you are invisible to this
administration. If you are sending your kids to public schools or paying
college tuition, you are invisible to this administration.

Well you are not invisible to me. And when I am president, no one will be
invisible. All Americans will have the opportunities they and their families
deserve.

Together, we're going to restore the promise of America: that if you work hard
and play by the rules, you can build a better life for you and your family.

I'm so proud to have your support. Let's get to work.

Sincerely,

Hillary Rodham Clinton

            If you feel you have received this message in error, we apologize.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Privacy Policy
          Paid for by Hillary Clinton for President Exploratory Committee
  Contributions to Hillary Clinton for President Exploratory Committee are not
deductible for federal income tax purposes. Corporate contributions are
prohibited by law.

All content © 2007 Hillary Clinton for President Exploratory Committee
1717 K Street, N.W., Suite 1001, Washington, D.C. 20036

Be a PS3 game guru.