YUP they just do NOT want the Satellite Images that the BRITISH do NOT have to
come out. You know, they are sending a THIRD Carrier Group to the GULF OF OIL,
USS Nimitz

  http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070329/ts_nm/gulf_usa_exercises_dc_3

  Hey we can leave IRAQ just in time to let Bush get us into IRAN

  JW

Arlene Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Out of 40 Emails which were in my Inbox today here, 32 of them were
repeats of the original 8 messages. Also, in my Yahoo account, of the 5
messages sent, 24 of them were repeats.

Cut it out NSA. Some of these messages are very large so take up a lot of space
in any given Inbox, and could cause an Inbox to fill up, which would prevent
other legitimate Email from being delivered.

We're on to you now, so cease and desist.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net
To access my editions, click on the icon that says Magazine
Password for 2006 editions: message
No password is needed to access any other edition.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.