http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9REGbr0nfI

  http://www.youtube.com/kucinich1

  http://www.corvuswire.com/kucinichvideos.htm

  We have a choice to make before the 2008 elections.  Lets hope and pray
George doesn't file for Martial Law before the election, or he will be right
back in the saddle, he can stop the elections if he does.  We would be losers
in everything.

  We must rise above it and I really wish we cold rescend the patriot act, and
the military act, but unless we get 2/3of the senate before then, on our side,
he would veto it.

  We must listen carefully to whom we vote for.. Do you want to  stay the
course?  or do you want to end the war.  Every single cold war these old war
lords fought for years since Nixon,  we have to see they do not get back in
office.  We have had to always stop the wars after WW2 by cutting the war
funds.. We always get our troops home, beside, if neccesary, our congress can
lease cruise ships loaded with food, and hire charter buses to take the troops
to the pier to load on the cruseliners.. We always get our troops home when we
have stopped the wars by ending the fundin for them.. Cheney is bellowing as
loud  as he can all over the t. v., saying we must fund our troops.. he never
says we must fund our war.. he never says that they can't stay over there
draining the oil out of Iraqi without our military to defend them.

  So, don't pay any attention to him that is just war talk.  What Victory do
they want.. Can anyone tell us?  Do they intend to do away with all the people
in iraq, or do they intend to take over and keep the large oil fields all over
the world.  Well, we are now borrowing money from the world bank, making them
richer, and also we are using social security money.  They are trying to get a
war bill through which we will fund it into 2009,, are they kidding?  We are
wanting a tax cut, it is our turn, and the rich people can take it over now,
let them pay for it if they want their blazing in the saddles New World Order,
I don't want a police state, and besides where will they get their police state?

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9REGbr0nfI

  http://www.youtube.com/kucinich1

  http://www.corvuswire.com/kucinichvideos.htm