Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
            The Point of Change
            www.citizensadvocate.net

             SPECIAL SUNDAY APRIL 22nd LIVE BROADCAST!

            Colonel Bob Bowman, PhD.
            "Take Back America"
            Sunday, April 22nd    5:45pm EST
            Listen to this special broadcast of The Citizen's Advocate LIVE on
the Revere Radio Network

            Listen LIVE as Dr. Bowman explains why we need and deserve a
government that:

              a.. Follows the Constitution
              b.. Honors the Truth
              c.. Serves the People

            This special event is being broadcast live on the Revere Radio
Network and will also feature Missouri Representative Jim Guest (R) who will
update us on an initiative to exempt Missouri from the Federal Real ID Act.

            Thanks to organizer Dr. Ed Kendrick of 911Truth Kansas City and
cosponsors; Democracy for the Heart of America , 911Truth.org, We the People
Congress ,  and the Kansas City Iraq Task Force.

                  An ettaro.com Commotion~Copyright 2007 Samuel Anthony Ettaro

--- End Message ---