"John Kerry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Subject:
Uninformed and Misleading?    Date:  Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:28:26 -0500  #message
{ overflow:auto; visibility:hidden }         #yiv1895125118 A,#yiv1895125118
A:link,#yiv1895125118  A:visited {TEXT-DECORATION:underline;color:#00539F;}
#yiv1895125118 A:hover {TEXT-DECORATION:underline;color:red;}
                        Hi Theresa j.,
  Here they go again...   On the eve of a dangerous Bush veto of a new course
in Iraq, the desperate Republicans sent out the attacker in chief Dick Cheney
to assail yet another Dem leader.
  Why? Because the Majority Leader Harry Reid said that "as long as we follow
the president's path in Iraq, the war is lost. But there is still a chance to
change course -- and we must change course."
  Any questions? The president's own generals say there is no military solution
to the civil war in Iraq, that it requires the political solution the Iraqis
have resisted. But that didn't stop the GOP from trying to spin conscience into
controversy. Predictably, Dick Cheney went on the attack, calling Harry Reid's
comments "uninformed and misleading."
  We know better. Uninformed and misleading? If Dick Cheney wants to see the
meaning of those words, he should look in the mirror...
  Come see a history of the vice president's rhetoric to see something really
uninformed and misleading:
  http://www.johnkerry.com/standingwithharry/
  Write letters to you local paper, call in to talk shows, let our media
gatekeepers know that you want a real debate, and you stand by people who are
fighting for one.
  I started us off by posting a defense of Harry Reid on the Huffington Post.
You can read it here:
  Huffington Post
  Thanks,
  John Kerry

              Paid for by John Kerry for Senate.

              We apologize if you received this message in error. Click here to
unsubscribe from our mailing list.

Click here to change your current email address.

John Kerry for Senate, 511 C St. NE, Washington DC, 20002, U.S.A.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.