The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time
with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is it's natural manure.    -Thomas Jefferson

  ---  WARNING -- RESTRICTED --per Naval Regulation 1509 2 (c) quoted:
 "Restricted matter may be disclosed to persons not in government service
 when it appears to be in the Public interest"

 U.S. NAVEL WAR COLLEGE  -- INFORMATION SERVICE for OFFICERS
 Vol II No 10 June 1950 pg 11    ---  excerpted from a lecture delivered by
 Reginald E. Gillmor at the Naval War College on May 8 1950

<excerpt>
 ------An eminent Japanese educator when asked why his country made the
 blunder of going to was with us (America)  , replied:
 "we made three disastrous errors: ---
 First , we over-estimated the power of the Germans
 second , we under-estimated your great industrial momentum and it's power
 to produce and transport vast quantities of weapons , equipment , and
 supplies,

 and , third and most serious ,
 we mistook your disagreements and diversities of opinion
 for weakness instead of the great strength they really are "

<end quote>

WE DON'T HAVE ALL OF THE ANSWERS YET
and
NOT ALL OF THE COMPLICIT HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED
so
GET BACK TO WORK !
-fonebone

General Orders 21 january 1777
.....It is our business to give protection
and support to the poor distressed inhabitants;
--not to multiply and increase their calamaties.
     __George Washington