Dear group owners & moderators,

  Truth finally wins as an agent who called himself (ironically) "shooter",
whose mission was to discredit 911 truth seekers & researchers has
failed...Whether he was a paid shill for the corrupt or freelance, doesn't
matter as he was still an agent up to no good with an agenda

  As he was drowned by truth by many for a very long time,  he refused to go
down for the last count until just recently...Because of the shooter of crap &
propaganda, an unbelievable amount of truth on many fronts has had opportunity
to surface...This bad element unwittingly became an incredible tool to help a
whole lot of truth come out

  Because of this outcome it's suggested that we all consider not being so
quick to ban the disinformation agents

  Please see the enclosed Dear John letter from me to the missing owner of
Truth About 911...His messages to me & the group are #12143 &12144

  If you decide to join them, see the magnificent article in the files section
John Berkowitz wrote...That is, if you haven't seen it yet as it's been
circulated in our groups by several activists already

  Truth About 911>>>

  http://tinyurl.com/yhlcot

  Dear John,

  Well John, I must say you were right after all...

  I eat crow as I now know it wasn't me that ran you off...You're no
quitter and did wayyyy more than your part...The article you did on
911, creating this group for the education of others and who knows
what else?...When I say others were enlightened that includes here
and in other groups, too, because some use threads from this list as
a teaching tool

  I remember your saying something along the line of our needing the
other side shooter brought to the table or there wouldn't be a
debate...I didn't understand because I didn't consider shooter the
other side to a sincere debate...Since I believed at that time he
needed exposed and kicked to the curb>>>and you did not, I did
suspect your motive...The good work you did in your contribution to
911 truth and your stance for a known bad guy didn't compute in my
estimation

  I remember thinking or I think I even wrote once, that maybe you knew
what you were doing in that there was a reason for your allowing his
obvious propaganda

  I never imagined by allowing one with motive as shooter would be such
a beneficial tool that would help truth out immensely...I just can't
believe it still, how helpful that came to be

  We need more like him in the groups...The tougher they are and never
giving up like him is rare as they always give up wayyyy before
shooter did

  I'm thankful for the truth and educational information many were able
to get to others here by sounding off on shooter

  I had no idea it would work like it did and so much more would be
able to come out and I must say I am delighted...All that frustration
paid off after all...

  I did hope & kind of suspected you must have known what you were
doing and there was wisdom in it somewhere...But I was just too
ignorant to realize the facts

  Thanks for being fair and allowing me my say when I became so
agitated and became more radical than I should have...I just get so
angry and impatient, wanting to reach out and choke all the bad
elements which at that time shooter represented in my heart & mind
  I did think you were wayyyyy hard on me but I guess that was
necessary too and paid off in ways I couldn't imagine...Thanks for
the needed lesson I learned out of it all

  I may have been frustrated a lot of the time but I love the
outcome...Thank you again

  Sincerely & Respectfully,
Marsha

Please join our activists & patriots if you're a concerned citizen and/or
parent>>>

"We The People United Movement"

We are many Political and Patriot Groups joining together, to help right the
wrongs in America..."United We Will Stand"

Our soon to be hopping with truth, revelations and
miracles,
spiritual group>>>

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ThePrelude 2Truth/ or
http://tinyurl. com/y5z2xu

If you are receiving this communication in a private mailing it can't be
considered spam not being intended for profit and as long as it includes
contact information and a method to opt out. To be removed or to subscribe
please put unsub or sub in the in subject box and send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]