Our lawmakers count on the way,
  many people discount it as a "conspiracy theory."
  The purpose of this page is to bring communitarian law
  under American public scrutiny.

http://www.constitutionalgov.us/archives/Charles/Citations/CommunitarianLaw&theNWO.html#intro

  Communitarian Law and European Community Law :
Individual & National Sovereignty
versus the Collective Good

  by Niki Raapana,
  Revised March 21, 2006.

  There is an emerging social justice system based in communitarian
  philosophy, called communitarian law. Communitarian law
  is enforced at the local, regional, and international levels.
  Recorded case law for communitarian jurisprudence rests
  with the European Communitarian Court of Justice.
  The substitution of communitarian law in the U.S. rests with
  national and locally elected lawmakers.

  Every new law in the U.S. that balances individual rights against
  "Community" rights is a communitarian law. This definition includes
  environmental laws that infringe on property rights and the creation
  of victimless "crimes" (like DUIs and mandatory safety laws,
  helmets, seat belts, etc).

  A field of study mostly ignored by Americans and their attorneys,
  it is however well-covered within the global academic community
  and elite groups. Chances are good you're not a part of them.

  Our evidence suggests most average Americans in this
  new society of equals have never heard the term communitarian law.

  Our lawmakers count on the way many people discount it
  as a "conspiracy theory." The purpose of this page
  is to bring communitarian law under American public scrutiny.

  Our standards for citations and links are mainly to primary sources
  including peer-reviewed scholars and law journals, law school
  coursework, universities, dissertations, govt. and NGO plans, etc.
  On other pages we occassionally link to personal opposition views
  even more radical than our own, but almost everything published
  about communitarian law exists at the highest levels of academic
  and elite discourse. So, very few links on this page are to familiar
  U.S. news sources; they are almost all to foreign plans
  and government and law school documents.
  Table of Contents Links at:
http://www.constitutionalgov.us/archives/Charles/Citations/CommunitarianLaw&theNWO.html#intro

  Introductory Quotes
1. What is Communitarian Law?
2. International Communitarian Juridcial Systems
3. What is "Divided Sovereignty"?
4. Who is Pierre Pescatore?
5. What are "Competences"?
6. Definition of "Community Aquis"
7. Why Study Communitarian Law?
8. Who's Teaching It?
9. Who Supports It?
10. Communitarian Chinese Case Law
Appendix

  ====================
  The Trouble with gold, is that
  it's Price can be Played With, just like any other commodity.
  -
  Dis-Member in November. 2008 - Our Own Impeachment Party
    It is not about Getting Mad - It is about Getting Even !
  ================
  http://goldnews.bullionvault.com/e-gold_money_laundering
      The Case Against e-Gold
      Digital gold-payment system e-Gold
  has been indicted for money laundering...

DID YOU SEE that the US Department of Justice indicted
  on-line firm e-Gold on charges of money laundering, conspiracy
  and operating an un-licensed money transmitting business?

The US government claims e-gold’s easy-to-use private transaction
  service makes it easier for criminals to launder money.
  For good measure, the Feds added that a digital payments system
  in gold would be favored by terrorists, child pornographers, and other
   real or imagined enemies of the nation-state and civil society.

Did it occur to the Feds that maybe people want to use gold
  as money because they have no confidence in the fraudulent,
  counterfeit product currently printed by the US Treasury?

Governments fear gold because it competes with their own paper
  currency as a viable and preferred means of exchange AND
  a store of value. So, under the guise that only people
  with something to hide would use a digital payment system
  backed by gold, the US government is hoping to obscure
  what the very existence of a company like e-gold signals:
  a growing lack of trust in the money of the American government.

The huge bull market in resources and resource stocks is also
  a sign of U.S. dollar diversification. Investors and foreign govts.
  are storing (and hoarding) their wealth in more tangible sources
  of value rather than US currency or bonds. If anything,
  the Department of Justice’s attack on e-gold is
  a sign that officials in Washington are getting nervous.

They don’t want any competition for the dollar.
  They have lawyers and jails and are willing to use both.

Incidentally, we asked a lawyer friend of ours who works
  for the Department of Justice what he thought of this case.
  Off the record he wrote:

"I wonder how, with all that anonymity [in the creation of e-gold
  accounts] the government will show that the company knew
  that they were receiving money from these illicit sources.
  This is the crux of the case.

  Knowingly receiving stolen property is a crime and having any
  involvement with kiddie porn is probably enough
  for a jury to convict anyone, but I would venture a guess
  - that Every Bank in the world, without exception,
  possesses proceeds from criminal gains.
  However, most depositors don’t inform the teller
  where the deposited money came from."

The US government has ruined American money.
  It is the biggest fraudster of them all.
  People are seeking alternatives like e-gold to protect themselves
  from the government’s monopolistic debasement of the currency.
  Trying to make alternatives to that money illegal or criminal
  doesn’t change the fact that the money is suspect.

  It just alerts the public
  that something is horribly wrong with America’s currency.

This is good for gold, if you can keep it.

  =========
    Dan Denning, 04 May '07 |
  News | email this page | printer friendly version

    Formerly editor of Strategic Investment with Lord William Rees-Mogg,
  Dan Denning is an independent investment analyst now based
  in Melbourne, from where he edits the Australian edition of
  The Daily Reckoning. He is also author of the best-selling
  The Bull Hunter (Wiley & Sons).

  ================
  None are more Enslaved than those
  who Falsely Believe they are Free. ~ Goethe
  ================
  http://www.spychips.com/documents/patent-info.html
  RFID - lBM's Patent Application,
  "Identification and tracking of persons using RFID-tagged items"
  Patent Application Full Text PDF format | 134 KB
http://www.spychips.com/documents/ATT00075.pdf
Patent Assignment Abstract of Title PDF format | 61 KB
  http://www.spychips.com/documents/ATT00078.pdf
  ================
  Have Fun Trashing Scam & Spam!
  Abuse Issues and IP Addresses
  http://www.iana.org/faqs/abuse-faq.htm#BackgroundInformationonIPAddresses
  To Find and Expose.
  Tutorial on Querying ARIN's WHOIS
  http://www.arin.net/education/WHOIS_CBT/

  ================
  Is that e-mail message a Scam?
http://www.scamomatic.com/
  ================
      General (USA) Taguba said to Seymour Hirsch, that after Gen.
  Abazaid told him that the Abu Graib Report would only hurt him.
  - His reply to Abazaid : I have been in the US Army 32 years
  and this is the first time l think l am in the Mafia.

  ================
  Would you RFID Chip this Baby?
  http://www.grannywarriors.com/chipbaby.gif

  ================
  http://www.grannywarriors.com/george1.jpg

  ================
  - For Zionism to Win -
  Honest Jews Must keep their Mouth Shut.
    Don't "Socialize with Social Lies".
    ===================
    THE RISE OF THE FOURTH REICH
THE BUSH FAMILY OLIGARCHY
  - Funding the Hitler Project - (75K)
  http://www.watch.pair.com/reich.html

    ===================
  Uraniun for All
  I wanted to see if Aussies really had any idea of the potential
  time-bomb they were sitting on. China wants to buy a lot of this stuff,
  I guess coz the supply of oil's not too dependable any more..

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=687302249&n=2
  ===================
  15 Identity Coerrections
  http://theyesmen.org/hijinks/yours/index.shtml
  ===================

          - West's Transnational Oligahchy -
        140+ Miscreants - behind the NWO

http://www.pehi.eu/organisations/introduction/World_Order_Cercle_Pilgrims_1001.gif
    Learn who Tries to Control OUR PLANET. (Graph)

  All the Connections - Pick your Local Target (People & Orgs.)
  (After Opening, Click inside Lower Right corner to enlarge )

  Skull & Bones .gif
  http://www.infowars.com/banners/dictators.gif

    Patriot Act 5 Disclaimer Notice:
This post & all my past & future posts
represent parody & satire & are all intended
for entertainment and amusement only.