Dear Friends:

We have gotten the response from Salem Alliance church
that they don't "officially financially support" Lori
Crouch and Paul Vernon, missionaries in Thailand.

We replied that we did not state that they FINANCIALLY
supported these people. But we asked them again about
their SUPPORT of Lori and Paul, Lori's parents
attending this church.

They have not replied. We have asked them if they
support what Lori Crouch and Paul Vernon are involved
in.

They do not reply.

This is the Ms. White who controls missions:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is the Senior Pastor John Stumbo, he asks us to
take Salem Alliance off our website. Before he does
his job.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Write them, ask them what they are doing and why the
Vernon Journal is connected to them?
www.loriandpaul.hopedenver.com

Salem Alliance Church supports the Akha Ethnocide in
Thailand.

We have learned that if the people on this list keep
writing these people that they are forced to deal with
the situation and take down the information,
disconnect the connection, come clean about the
situation. The more aggressive YOU are, to write, the
faster they do it.

We have complained to the City of Salem Chamber of
Commerce and the Grant Neighborhood Association as
well as other organizations, that Salem Alliance needs
to come clean about the destruction of Akha culture by
this family and their family's association with Akha
Outreach, run by the rabid missionary Aje and his wife
Nancy, a brother organization to DAPA, run by YOT,
Aje's brother, and set up by the grand sterilizer of
Akha women, Paul W. Lewis.

We are also contacting the University of Oregon where
Paul W. Lewis wrote his thesis on how to sterilize an
Akha woman, asking that there be some review of this
thesis, which promotes genocide.

We have met with one Akha woman in Portland, Oregon
who was stolen as a child and brought to the US. From
what we can tell there are probably hundreds of Akha
children who were stolen from their families and
brought to the US where they were told they can not
discuss that they are Akha. We think the practice is
ongoing. In the case of the Akha woman in Portland,
she had not spoken Akha with anyone in 30 years. When
she was in Burma, her mother was murdered (they only
needed the girl) and she was sent to Laos by herself
where she was sold. Later she tried to run away, but
was stopped, and then she was brought to the US, where
she lives now. By her accounts there are many Akha
children brought to the US the same way, living both
in California, Oregon and other locations. We continue
to find and support the Akha community.

Be a financial supporter of this website. We need your
help. Make a donation today via the paypal link below.
Credit cards accepted without an account. Our work is
in part supported by your donation. If you donate, we
are able to do that much more.

Matthew McDaniel

The Akha Heritage Foundation.
http://www.akha.org Akha Heritage Site.