HomeU.S.BusinessWorldEntertainmentSportsTechPoliticsElectionsScienceHealthMost
Popular
Secondary Navigation
Video Photos Opinion Local Odd News Comics Travel Weather People of the Web You
Witness News Site Index Search:   All News Yahoo! News Only News Photos
Video/Audio  Advanced

Full Coverage: U.S. Congress Enlarge Photo APGOP: Craig plans to resign from
Senate
AP - 13 minutes ago
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho Republican Sen. Larry Craig will resign from the Senate
amid a furor over his arrest and guilty plea in a police sex sting in an
airport men's room, Republican officials said Friday.
  Slideshow: Sen. Larry Craig
  Off the Wires
Plane with U.S. lawmakers shot at in Iraq Reuters - Fri Aug 31, 11:54 AM ET A
recovering Johnson remains determined AP - Fri Aug 31, 6:05 AM ET AP IMPACT:
Chase for pork still strong AP - Thu Aug 30, 5:54 PM ET Summary: Vague standard
in Senate's code AP - Thu Aug 30, 5:07 PM ET Congress may move quickly on Peru
trade: aides Reuters - Thu Aug 30, 4:33 PM ET » More Off the WiresNews Stories
Veteran Republican to stand down at BBC - Fri, Aug 31, 2007 Tape Shows a
Senator Protesting After Arrest at The New York Times (reg. req'd) - Fri, Aug
31, 2007 Well-placed GOP sources: Craig likely to quit soon at CNN.com - Fri,
Aug 31, 2007 Craig Faces Growing Republican Pressure to Resign Bloomberg via
Yahoo! News - Thu, Aug 30, 2007 GOP Leaders Strip Craig Of Committee
Assignments - washingtonpost.com at The Washington Post (reg. req'd) - Thu, Aug
30, 2007 » More News Stories

Feature Articles
A timeline of Sen. John Warner's life and career at The Virginian-Pilot (reg.
req'd) - Fri, Aug 31, 2007 Craig interrogation excerpts AP via Yahoo! News -
Fri, Aug 31, 2007 A recovering Johnson remains determined AP via Yahoo! News -
Fri, Aug 31, 2007 Nothing in code matches Craig conduct AP via Yahoo! News -
Thu, Aug 30, 2007 Idaho sees red over Craig at The Los Angeles Times (reg.
req'd) - Thu, Aug 30, 2007 For Idaho Paper And Reporter, Craig Story Posed a
Moral Dilemma at The Washington Post (reg. req'd) - Thu, Aug 30, 2007
» More Feature ArticlesOpinion & Editorials
Warner Retires, Battle To Replace Him Begins Fri, Aug 31, 2007 Va. Senate: A
Golden Opportunity for Democrats at The Washington Post (reg. req'd) - Fri, Aug
31, 2007 A Precedented Scandal at The Washington Post (reg. req'd) - Fri, Aug
31, 2007 Disowning Senator Craig at The New York Times (reg. req'd) - Fri, Aug
31, 2007 The Larry Craig affair at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review - Fri, Aug 31,
2007 The trouble with Larry at Baltimore Sun - Fri, Aug 31, 2007
» More Opinion & EditorialsRelated Web Sites
THOMAS: U.S. Congress on the Internet  - includes the Congressional Record text
and index, bills and voting records, current session schedules, and committee
information. U.S. House of Representatives  - with links to member sites,
current House proceedings, and how to contact your representative. U.S. Senate
- information on Senate schedule, history, and contacting the Senate.
Biographical Directory of the U.S. Congress  - Containing biographical
information about every person who has served in the U.S. Congress. FedNet  -
Provides live and archived audio coverage of congressional events including the
Floor debates from the House and Senate, hearing coverage and news conferences.
Open CRS Network  - provides access to Congressional Research Service reports
already in the public domain. Encourages Congress to provide public access to
all CRS reports. » More Related Web Sites
More from the Yahoo! Directory: U.S. Government - Legislative Branch FEATURED
VIDEO
Warner Won't Seek Reelection ABC News- Sen. John Warner, R-VA., announces he
won't seek a sixth term in the Senate.
Craig under pressure CNN- The embattled U.S. Senator Larry Craig is facing
calls to resign, as CNN's Candy Crowley reports.
Craig's arrest tape ABC News- Audiotapes detail the Idaho Republican's visit to
a Minneapolis men's room.
» All news video
RELATED FULL COVERAGE
Bush Administration, Supreme Court
YAHOO! RESOURCES
Directory: Legislative Branch
Web Search: U.S. Congress
ADD TO MY YAHOO!/RSS
Add Congress headlines to My Yahoo!
 » All RSS Feeds

Audio
Virgina Sen. Warner Will Leave at End of Term at NPR - Fri, Aug 31, 2007
On tape, Craig denies allegations of soliciting officer at CNN.com - Fri, Aug
31, 2007
U.S. Senators Prep for Tough Election Fight at NPR - Wed, Aug 29, 2007
» More Audio
Video
Warner Won't Seek Reelection ABCNEWS.com video via Yahoo! News - Fri, Aug 31,
2007
Sen. Craig's bathroom denial ABCNEWS.com video via Yahoo! News - Fri, Aug 31,
2007
Police officer accuses Sen. Craig of lying AP video via Yahoo! News - Fri, Aug
31, 2007
» More Video
  Yahoo! - My Yahoo! - Mail
Search:   All News Yahoo! News Only News Photos Video/Audio  Advanced
  Primary Navigation
  Home U.S Business World Entertainment Sports Tech Politics Science Health
Travel Most Popular Odd News Opinion

How about sending a very large number of copies, which I plan to do.  Also, I
suspect one reason the illustious leader of our country, and decision maker,
has decided to combine our country with the other two on the continent so we
can't stop it, is already done,  I don't agree, we still have laws which says
it is not constitutional.  I am not for The NAU, or the NWO, and that's that!
I expect our laws to be honored... and also to get our constitution cleaned up
and back in order, asp, even it it takes impeachment to do it.
  We have a lot to do and the quicker we get our letters and communication to
the congress, the better.

Regards,
  Theresa J. Steed

   "fourpoint" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>