"Sean," this is all very incongruous also very erudite and flashy and again includes your regular demeaning remarks.

 And again you never answer direct questions.

"Sean/John" if George Bush is truly a Christian Zionist and in direct opposition to his father, is this just a little squabble or a big one?

Does GW claim his Elliot Abrams and Dick Cheney trump GHW's Baker, Carlucci, etc.,?

What are the turkey dinner dynamics at Kennebunkport?

The show of solidarity is to fool who? The controlled media? Us people? The neocons? The Russians? The ...

Crack pot theories? Now "Sean," you peddle some of the most outrageous ones. Here is one: "There a tremendous power struggle currently underway between the traditional foreign policy elite and the neoconservatives -- this has been the major story during the Bush 43 administration -- the titanic battle between these two factions, which is still unfolding."

A titanic battle? GHW Bush & crew versus his poor neocon brainwashed demented son?

Again if it is such a battle, do George HW and George W use different banks?

Will "Sean/John" ever answer a question?

Peace,
Kris Millegan
trineday.com