Wow, and here are the same spook crew using the same cointelpro tricks, name calling, raising the noise level, creating divisions, driving real research away and laying false memes. "Sean McBride," Dick Eastman and webfairy are a cointelpro operation. They "fight and bicker," but it is all an act.

Spook Berlet using his false Internet handle is here using a NLP trick of calling out people by their name, so as to make them and their ideas the objects of derision. It's "sean's" typical fare, it is a tactic he uses to raise the invective levels, which make people mad, get into arguments, say irrational things which then breaks-up any cohesiveness that has been developed.

The criminal act of 9-11 was much more than 19 hijackers flying planes into a building. The largest part of the operation is psychological warfare or as the literal German translation says world- view warfare. and the majority of the effort was/is directed at Americans, especially political activists and government corruption disassemblers. Berlet (Sean McBride) and crew are part of the effort. Last I looked, Berlet's organization Political Research Associates receives over $500,000 a year from the foundations for a three person office, and one of those is independently wealthy, to produce a few reports each year on conspiracy theorists, fundamentalist, etc. Ever wonder where "Sean" got the time.

I truly don't have the all the time that "Sean" seems to have to hang out and "debate," I have to work to live. So, I must be brief.

"Sean," here is using dialectics to harden sides, which can then be broken various ways. A false dialectic, one posed as a a terrible fight between Good (GHW Bush) and Evil (George W. Bush). This dialectic conveniently makes GHW Bush, and friends, the CFR, etc. the good guys, quite the rehabilitation.

Chip/"Sean" and crew lay down so many false memes and lies that I just find it amazing.

Here's one "sean" said recently that using a fake name was/is a time honored tradition, even sullied the Founding Fathers. Funny, he has told me that uses a false name because he fears the Mossad and "crazy people." Doesn't sound much like G. Washington, Madison, Monroe, Jefferson, Adams etc.

Chip, The Founding Fathers used their real names and stood up to King George. They pledged the honor, their fortunes and their lives. The Declaration of Independence was signed by real people using their real names.

You call people names and swagger around with false superiority, because that is your job. The job of a spook to spy on, harrass and spin people around, away from the truth and down the rabbit holes.

Peace,
Kris Millegan
1.800.556.2012