Begin forwarded message:

From: "Sardar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: September 13, 2007 7:37:32 PM PDT
To: "Sardar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: How We Are Taught Not To See What Is There

How We Are Taught Not
To See What Is There
By Chris Goner
9-13-7

       There's a tree.

       Where?

       There, look, a tree.

       There's no tree there.

       What do you mean. It's there, a tree, right there. Look.

       You are mistaken, there is no tree.

       Look, I know that is a tree. I would know one anywhere. It's big, has branches,
       leaves, blocks out the sun and has birds in it. It's a tree, and it's right there.

       You are mistaken. There is no tree. I can see no tree, and nor can my colleagues.
       There is no tree.

       But you must be able to see it. Right there, in front of you. A tree. Look, I can
       touch it even. It's a tree.

       I see no tree. My colleagues also see no tree. There is no tree. You are mistaken.
       There is no tree. You are mistaken. There is no tree. There is no tree. There is no
       tree.

       But.......but I can..........no tree you say. I could swear I saw a tree..........

       There is no tree. You are mistaken. There is no tree.

       There is no tree. I am mistaken. There is no tree.

       Now you see clearly. We will give you something to take so you do not relapse in
       your delusion that there is a tree, which there is not, correct?

       Yes, there is no tree. I am mistaken.

 Disclaimer

 Email This Article

 MainPage