"September 11 solar eclipse" 2007

911 made us forget Coup2K. Reichstag anthrax made us remember 911 long
enough for our anthraxed representatives abandoned by us to anthrax to
vote to send US troops to liberate poppies from Taliban. The 2002
anniversary of 911 was celebrated by the DC snipers, Muhammed and
Malvo, coercing the Iraq invasion vote with the JFK rifle.

The dot-com crash happened over the interval of March 1999-9/11/2001.
Dot-com millions in over-valuation were patsified by Fed chairman Alan
Greenspan's rabid vitriol, interest rates did not rise much but the
orders to Fortune 500 purchasing managers to were clear, Coup2K by
obscenely conflicted members of the US Supreme Court who refused to
recuse themselves brought in the Enronistas with their billions of
non-dot-com over-valuation, McCarthyist non-dot-commie billions far
outweighing the millions in dot-commie Scarlet A over-valuation.

Similarly, Enronistas looted California, crashed PG&E, blamed
Democrats, elected Shortzaneuter, who disbanded the Enron investigation.

PT Barnum's bread and circuses. Semantics professor George Lakoff
points out that Republican voters don't get anything they vote for, so
don't envy them, especially their children sacrificed to Moloch in
Iraq. We so believe rightist mantras that we believe Trotskyites are
rightists, and weapons companies benefit us by increasing their
profits in the media industry they own by firing journalists and
letting desk jockeys write celebrity and political scandal limited
hangout PT Barnum's bread-and-circus filler, as if profits gained by
firing journalists are the real reason companies making two trillion
dollars off Iraqwar are firing journalists. Nero had nothing on PT
Barnum's bread and circus menagerie.

"September 11 solar eclipse" 2007

That's not a solar eclipse, that's Dick Cheney's big bare ass in your
face. But I have no doubt that the Gannon-Gotsch log cabin looters
resort to using an eclipse calendar to justify their arrogant, cruel
meddling with the lives of real people. I can believe that.

The crash of 9/11/2001 did not make much difference over the long
interval of the March 1999 to September 11, 2001 min-crash of the
stock market. The real estate crash started a couple of years ago and
is just now making serious waves in the stock market. Financial
tension is orchestrated to correspond with elections as well as
eclipses. Interest rates, stock and real estate crashes, gasoline
prices, all cynically and arbitrarily manipulated around elections and
other important events, such as forgetting history and throwing good
money after bad and generally throwing rights and logic away.

-Bob