Nazis and neocons have been working together for a while now.

Nazi, that old Germanic fraternity, Sax Goat Pergamos. Burg means
Pergamos,"where Satan's seat is".

Neocon idealogues, Cecil's Rosicrucian allies, "synagogue of
Satan...Sodom and Egypt...where also our Lord was crucified".

"You say, The city(see above 'city') is the cauldron(circle), and we
are the flesh(dot)". Lionel Curtis, Civitas Dei, RIIA. "but you will
be judged at the border of the NATION(birth, where the unalive liars
are friers)".

It won't be long until "satan's seat" and "synagogue of satan", nazis
and neocons, "hell", loses its hiding place. Anyone left in a good
vantage point will not speak of strongmen and dictators, but gawk
astonished and ask,"Is this he that WEAKENED the nations", not
strengthened the nations, or, as Ollie says,"Lying is worth more".
Hurricane Katrina showed that weakening is what they do. Leave the
MRGO canal lock open, fail to send the USAF team to open the airport
on Monday, wait until commercial airlines start landing to send the
USAF team to set up lights and electronics for controllers, quickly
light two oil drums on fire for smoke, presidential photo op, 40,000
troops and Abramoff's barge to guard 5000 "looters", contract for
11,000 FEMA trailers that sat in a field for years because profits
were the point of the looters. Looters are the weakeners of nations.
Looters sometimes kidnap, torture, and kill, but they always give
themselves no-bid contracts and cover up.

Inquisition? "City on seven hills" can't help. The college of pontiffs
was moved from Babylon to Pergamos to Rome. Rome is then one city that
can call itself Pergamos, and Caesar the King of Pergamos and chief
pontiff, but he lost his hiding place for hell a while ago, along with
Stalin and Bush protege Hitler. The nation weakening game is running
out of time. They're not the nation strengtheners. From what we read
here everyday, it is not amazing to us, we see the scam. "Is this he
that weakened the nations". No wonder the play actors smile and flip
the Sax Goat Pergamos sign to fellow actors and carney men of
Alexander's Gotsch-Gannon pageant, a transparent empire of
nation-weakeners posing as nation-strengtheners.

-Bob Dodds