The problem as I see it is that Fetzer and Morgan Reynolds are
heading down the trail that leads to Webfairy land. Fetzer asserts
that something much more powerful than jets, jet fuel and even
thermite has to be the cause of the towers collapsing at greater than
freefall speeds.

The no plane theory booster without equal is Nico Haupt, who, if you
have ever had the pleasure to meet him, is very high strung and
quickly assumes that anybody who does not agree with him is a CIA
plant. You can imagine my chagrin when Fetzer starts talking about
the no plane theory, particle weapons, Satellite based beam weapons
and mininukes.

http://www.thepentacon.com