"Sean," you continue you baiting and lying. What's a matter can't your sycophant, the relapsed neo-nazi Leander speak for themselves?

Please post where I have "accused" anyone else, in over 10 years on the Internet, of being John F. "Chip" Berlet.

If you feel I have slandered you, please take me to court.

You say a lot but without ever any substance.

I have never claimed to be able to type well and so if you have a probably with my syntax, well shucks.

All you ever do is call me names ... and not answer questions.

Have a nice day!

Peace,
Kris Millegan