Barbara,

I wish you and Seanus all the best. I hope you share something other than me
with him, as that could get dry and mono-tone-us otherwise as an impersonal
crusade without even a sip of mystery like intractable quagmires have to
recommend them to visitors.

"Nazi's didn't completely invent
their dirty tricks, they stole the worst ideas everywhere, some from
the US. What I always found missing in our post war society was a deep
inquiry" -BS

Borrowed ideas, yes, such as "concentration camps" from the English in the Boer
War, "Final Solution" both the term itself and specific genocidal methods
learned from Canadian missionaries, propaganda from American advertising as
Joseph Goebbels said before WW2, and most importantly by FAR, funding for
building Darwinist might-makes-right racist utopia courtesy of 19th century US
robber barons and managed by Prescott Bush, else they could not have afforded
Speers and Riefenstahl for Goebbels to pimp US aid as "Hitler's Economy", as if
not funded by US Robber Baron loot, plundered from Americans going through the
Great Depression. No inquiry, so Prescott set up the Little Hitler Factory
using recycled German expertise. Of the correspondence between the US Great
Depression and Prescott's utopia in Germany, his son GHWB said,"What we are
doing is capital transfer to those who are higher, tighter, and righter...if
the American people knew what we ARE(not
 were 1920's 1930's 1940's but 1980's) doing, they would chase us down the
street and lynch(Nuremburg) us(US robber barons and Enronistas and
Dubai-headquartered no-bidders )". Not a chance, we read even less than our
forefathers, so we have twice-unelected Dubai-ya and two trillion dollars more
added to the cost of building Prescott's utopia.

And we don't even get a new Leni Riefenstahl movie or Speers architecture.
Somebody figured out we don't require much in the way of bread-and-circuses
anymore. But Hollywood does incorporate "Triumph of the Will" into every sequel
in the "But We're the Good Guys" series of cops-and-robbers,
cowboys-and-indians, and lone crazed good guy lone crazed bad guy. Hollywood
teaches us that understairs mentality is really a glorious existentialist jump
out all the more so for less pay and no strategic benefit and white trash mercs
are better than an endless procession of haji indian cannon fodder extras
almost resembling a video game inculcating a craving for high tech weapons and
impersonal crusades.

Years ago Kris asked me to look at Sean's early posts. As background, Kris had
noticed that the pseudonym Sean McBride is an Irish character like Virginius
Haufniensis is a German character, real or fictional they are presumably
personal symbols communicating something, perhaps a hidden joke on us, as well
as aliases.

Kris supposed that Sean, alternate name for John and Chip, could be a hidden
joke, already at the inception a better supported speculation than most 911
positions still unsupported with facts, you must agree.

Kris noted that the McBride alias became active on the internet at precisely
the same time as Chip Berlet received a $100,000 grant to engage in internet
operations.

I responded that Sean or McBride's internet operation was based on a Boston
suburb and near Harvard, same as Berlet.

Again, initial speculation allowed to survive because it has factual support
and no factual debunk. Someone not Sean showing us a driver's license of
someone would be a non-fact, Sean's best substitute for publishing his lifetime
grant record to establish to his victims the purity of his motives in stalking
and harrassing us after love is long gone.

Threatening to sue is not factual debunk, is it? No.

Chip Berlet went to college with Condeleeza Rice and myself. I did not meet
them or encounter their names. Seanus Berlet dropped out, and has been
well-funded ever since, often by the kind of grants that law requires be made
public. I wonder if McBride would be able to carry his libel, slander, and
defamation lawsuit through all the way without offering his voice for
identification by acquaintances of Chip Berlet. I like that better than Sean's
idea of having his lawyer show somebody's driver's license, which is a non-fact
without corroboration.

Do you notice "Sean" is not a great friend or ally of yourself, unless you like
the "you insulted my wife" type of self-ingration process in lieu of another
social process? I urge you to consider his other social graces and maybe you
would experience the same dearth of facts and logic which has pegged my
valuation of "Sean" at below zero. On the other hand, you have turned up a lot
of facts, which qualifies you as an internet poster.

I wanted you to draw more conclusions. I know so many people who offer
preliminary speculations as conclusions without ever turning up any supporting
facts, but you turn up mountains of facts and never draw conclusions. Even
academics arrange their facts in a conspicuous configuration in their published
writings. Still, if all you want to be is a researcher, that puts you on a
level above those who push unsupported speculations as conclusion for years
after the apparent predicate falls by the wayside. "Engine part too small", for
instance, too small to be the front turbofan but right size to be what it is in
Rolls-Royce engines on American Airlines Boeing 757, but we are still hearing
"engine part too small".

"Engine part too small", "tight high-g turn", "we will bury you(Kruschev)",
memorable if easily debunked, but I cannot remember anything Sean has ever said
or is pandering right now. Memorable is probably the low bar, below speculation
couched as conclusion. Do you remember anything Seanus has said?

The Sean McBride alias is evidently desperate to find something memorable to
say these days. I find his communications content-free, and sad to say, not
even memorable content-free or, a new low bar: puzzling content-free. Puzzles
can be fun. I have solved a lot of puzzles, if I choose to be generous and take
up a puzzle posed by a question. The only low-bar entry of Sean's there was the
Shakespeare question, but,"Methinks he doth protest too much" destroyed Sean's
position on Shakespeare, so I thought of a Greek author and a question that
would interest a hierarchicalist. Maybe like Shakespeare and all court jesters
when mocking the king, Oedipus Rex was really about gay Alexander murdering his
father and his campaign as an interlude with mother. Of course as far as Johnny
Gotsch-Gannon in the White House, we do not mean the Tim White and Ted
Gunderson and Sean McBride house. As far as gay Alexander and no-bid
fear-tactic plunder under the big Dubya in
 Spencer Tracy's cum DCI's Mad Mad Mad Mad World, we do see Alexander's PNAC
policy murdering his father's Baker Plan, don't we?

Then we might look for fourth generation Bush family Oedipal Lex, son and
father's shared Mother's milk, finding that milk in no-bid war profiteering for
no other purpose, obscene oil company profits over the protestations of Sean's
and Ruppert's oilco janitors, poppies liberated from Afghan Taliban not
international al-CIA-duh for 911 heroin partners the Paks, and Bekaa Valley
poppies liberated by the US for 911 and PanAm 103 air crash and 911 heroin
funding partners the Lebanese heroin families. Money love as unifying milk,
Oedipal Lex for Alexander and father and Prescott and Sam.

-Bob Dodds