Dear Friends:

The Ride for Freedom heats up. One horse up and ready
to go, one more to work out. Tack to buy, arrangements
to make.

You can be a part of this historic ride for Akha Human
Rights.

Just barely a year in the US, Michu Uaiyue will be
traveling together with me across the US, clear images
in her mind of the harsh struggle of her people, and
faith to take it to the American public. Not hesitant
to tell her story, as we saw at the UN.

There are already numerous publications taking up the
story.

You can support this Ride for Freedom.

We hope that you will spread the word to all your
friends and contacts in the media.

Pictures to be published to the website as soon as we
have all the horses and tack together.

This is the 20th Anniversary of my first ride across
the US in 1987.

I am glad for every moment I have had the chance to
serve the Akha people.

Matthew McDaniel

The Akha Heritage Foundation.
http://www.akha.org Akha Heritage Site.