Sat, 24 Nov 2007 12:59:09 -0500 (EST)
From: "Friends of Senator Carl Levin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Senator Levin on Fox News Sunday
  Dear Theresa j.,
  Senator Levin will appear Fox News Sunday this weekend, to discuss once again
the need to change the failed status quo in Iraq. He will also be answering
questions about the ongoing situation in Pakistan.
  Fox News Sunday airs at 6:00 pm on the national Fox News cable channel, and
between 7:00 am and 11:00 am on most local Fox affiliates.
  Click here to check your local listings.
  We hope you have a chance to tune in and watch Senator Levin, as he continues
to take a leadership role to bring about a change in our Iraq policy.
  Sincerely,
Friends of Senator Carl Levin
  To contribute to Senator Levin's re-election campaign, please click here.
  To remove yourself from the Friends of Senator Carl Levin email list,
please click here to unsubscribe.
  Paid for by Friends of Senator Carl Levin.

 Sat, 24 Nov 2007 00:22:17 -0700