Bill#1955 - do not pass!

This bill must not pass...who ever heard of a Constitutional Law which refers
to thought process.
This is absurd, it is too rediculous to pass such a bill.. We would be opening
ourselves to no protection
under the U. S. Constitutional law, whatsoever.  We must preserve our U. S.
Constitution and revert those bills recently
illegally added without referring to our Laws and Order. IMHO, this bill was
slipped in for passage, while we are thinking other things just now.
I really do think these neo-cons thought we would not catch this impossible and
ruination to our rights and freedoms..Utterly dangerous to our best interest.
Vote NO!  This is a dangrous bill which only a Police State would install.  We
cannot afford to lose any more of our bill of rights,
and Constitutional protection.  HR1955 would affect every single citizen in the
U. S. A..all of us could be set up so easy, it would be a big
regretable bill to pass.. It is not necessary to pass this for we have other
bills more concise and precise which is more effective and realistic.
This would only be used by a Dictator, not a president under our U. S.
Constitution.  We must rescend any bills passed in since 2000, which
would jerpardize all the U. S. Citizens.  We must demand our Bill of right and
our freedoms expressed by the U. S. Constitution, be restored immediatly.
WE do not want edicted laws in this land, no president has the right to do so
in our country.  We demand our Republic be restored, every Constitutional
protection we had before this administation.  We must do it now, or the
precedence of this Executive Branch might be passed on to the next president
admistration and become permanent law.
We respectfully urge all of the Senate to vote against this dangerous Bill.  It
should not become part of our U.S.Constitution.
Que*****

How will HR1955 affect YOU?
Posted by: "zz 22" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:16 am ((PST))
  Behaviour like this affects the entire internet community, not just
America.
Wake up!
Zz
  Violent Radicalization-Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act headed for
Senate Vote
  IMC Miami
November 26, 2007
  Fears that government could define "Internet radicalization" and
criticism as terrorism mount, violent comments left on messageboards
by trolls could be exploited to entrap peaceful 9/11 truthers. A new
bill that recently passed the House and is headed for Senate approval
has online activists worried that the vague definitions used for
defining the Internet's contribution to radicalization of potential
terrorists could lead to a government crackdown on talk radio, free
speech and the 9/11 truth movement.
  The bill is H.R. 1955: Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism
Prevention Act of 2007 and passed Congress after a bipartisan vote on
October 23rd.
  Ostensibly, the bill targets United States citizens because of its
constant reference to basic Constitutional protections, but this has
led some to fear that it is intended to shut down free speech on the
Internet and stifle patriot and alternative talk radio networks.
  The bill defines "violent radicalization" as "The process of adopting
or promoting an extremist belief system for the purpose of
facilitating ideologically based violence to advance political,
religious, or social change."
  It further defines "homegrown terrorism" as "The use, planned use, or
threatened use, of force or violence by a group or individual born,
raised, or based and operating primarily within the United States or
any possession of the United States to intimidate or coerce the United
States government, the civilian population of the United States, or
any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."
  The term "planned use" has caused concerns that "thinking about
violence," ie thought crime, could be considered a terrorist act. But
since to plan violence must involve some form of planning, whether
that be drawing up bomb diagrams or making violent statements, the
real threat seems to have been overlooked.
  A disturbing trend in recent months has been the proliferation of
violent postings on messageboards of websites affiliated with peaceful
9/11 truth organizations.
  These messages are being posted by shameless trolls, COINTELPRO
operatives and their stooges in a clear effort to discredit the 9/11
truth movement by making us all appear to be crazy nutcases who plan
to commit terrorist acts.
  Establishment media hacks like Glenn Beck have then seized upon the
idea to spew propaganda about how the next Timothy McVeigh will come
from the truth movement, despite the fact that the leadership of the
truth movement have practiced what they preach all along, by engaging
in completely peaceful protests and other forms of non-violent
educational activism.
  The bill's reference to how "The Internet has aided in facilitating
violent radicalization, ideologically based violence, and the
homegrown terrorism process in the United States by providing access
to broad and constant streams of terrorist-related propaganda to
United States citizens," is shocking.
  Remember, the bill is not aimed at "Al-Qaeda" websites or arabic
forums that post alleged Bin Laden video tapes, it is aimed at
American citizens using American based websites, like the very one
you're reading now.
  The opportunity for the state to seize upon violent posts left by
trolls and use them to entrap peaceful 9/11 truthers under the guise
that they "promoted violence" should be a major concern for us all.
  Our message is simply this - don't even try it.
  We have preached a doctrine of absolute non-violence from the very
beginning and we will continue to do so. Anyone who calls for violence
in a messageboard post is either a Fed, a Mom's basement dwelling
troll who spends their entire day attempting to debunk the 9/11 truth
movement, or a completely deluded moron who is unrepresentative of the
vast majority of the 9/11 truth movement.
  Those individuals who advocate violence should be sought out and
investigated individually. Any plans to try and entrap prominent 9/11
truth movement figures using guilt by association should be abandoned
immediately and we will ceaselessly emphasize this point until this
current wave of propaganda subsides.
  http://www.truthnews.us/?p=995

The day comes upon us all when we are faced with two profound truths -
that
we are mortal and that we are equal. Unfortunately for those among us
whom
fail to consider this during their lifetime, this truth dawns upon us
all at
the moment of death - thus we all experience mortality and are
equalized by
the inevitability of it. - Mark Lingham
  He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file, has already earned
 my
contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the
spinal cord would surely suffice. ALBERT EINSTEIN
  WARNING: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency(NSA) may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice.
They may
do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse,
nor protection..........
IF anyone other than the addressee of this e-mail is reading it, you
are in
violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments to the Constitution of the United
States.

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "Accuracy Consultant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  View Contact Details   Add
Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoogroups.com.
Learn more
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:18:47 -0600
Subject: [BushLiar] Fwd: War Paint and Lawyers: Rainforest Indians versus Big
Oil
Check out who Condi Rice used to work for ! ! ! !