http://ronpaulapalooza.com/

What Is Ron Paulapalooza?

    * A massive fundraiser event for Ron Paul. This
event will be the largest fundraiser in presidential
election history guaranteeing Ron Paul the presidency
in 2008.

    *2 days of music, guest speakings, freedom, and
Hope For America.

    *The greatest assembly of freedom loving Americans
since 1969.

    *A vast array of national musical acts that
support Ron Paul will be asked to attend.

    *Strategy workshops to educate citizens on how to
rally support for Ron Paul in their local community.

Before the serious planning begins, we must know if
you are interested. Please vote in the following poll.

Bands

    *      All national acts will be considered
    *      Bands that promote the presidency of Ron
Paul are preferred
    *      If your band is interested in playing at
Ron Paulapalooza than please submit
            a link to your bands website and music
along with a person of contact.

Volunteers Needed!

*Note*
People with experience coordinating Large Events are
preferred.

    *Big Time Event Coordinator/Planner
    *Various Event Committee Positions
    *Web Designer
    *Sponsors

When and Where Is Ron Paulapalooza?

Details of when, where, how much, and who will will be
made available after we assemble the Ron Paulapalooza
committee.

Questions and Comments

Email - Matt Jarfi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Myspace -
myspace.com/morerockin

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/