These are a few youtube clips I consider to be must see.
Most are short but, powerful. 'Got a few minutes?

"Soldier" Brags of Torture, Rape & Murder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQnv2H4uv08

Napolitano: A Nation Of Sheep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvu12z832Xc

Psychiatry Kills p.1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7dQufOaqcU

Impeach Bush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZZj8vVIpqA

Zeitgeist clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSTfPSITGI

I am working on a list of clips like this to be put on a DVD for distribution
from my site:
http://www.onedollardvdproject.com

Think what a powerful tool this type of DVD might be if given to a friend or
neighbor who is not computer savy. Imagine a menu of ten or twenty clips which
drive home the points of concern.

Please, help me accumulate just the right clips for my first attempt by sending
me links to the best five clips you have.

Here are a few more:

JFK speech about the Conspiracy
New Orleans gun confiscation
lady strip searched in police custody
Trooper tasering lady with expired license
George Carlin... "the don't care about you"

Please add to this list.

Thanks,

Ron