http://larouchepac.com/news/2008/02/19/lisbon-treaty-based-program-british-fascist-oswald-mosley.html
Lisbon Treaty Based on Program of British Fascist Oswald Mosley
Increase  Decrease
February 19, 2008 (LPAC) -- Sir Oswald Mosley, the leader of the British Union
of Fascists who was jailed during World War II for his support of Hitler, was
one of the most ardent advocates of a united Europe, with its own currency, and
anti-American outlook. His plan from the years after World War II is strikingly
similar to what oligarchical interests are attempting to secretly ram through
today as the Lisbon Treaty.

 Mosley began his organizing for a supranational European government from the
moment he was released from jail in 1948 by an old family friend of Winston
Churchill. One of his leading points was that Europe should form a single
currency free from dollar "domination."

In 1962, Mosley pulled together a broad grouping of European parties at a
conference in Venice. A European Declaration, endorsed by the conference,
called for replacing the sovereign power of nations over their economy with a
European Goverrnment, the classic recipe for control by supranational financial
and banking interests. Wages, salaries, and pensions were to be equalized in
all nations--meaning broken down to the lowest prevailing level. This was to be
a "third way," superior to American capitalism or communist tyranny.

The preamble to that 1962 program for a new, fascist European empire read:

"[We] now declare our European communion of blood and spirit in the following
urgent and practical proposals of our new generation which challenge present
policies of division, delay and subservience to the destructive materialism of
external powers, before which the splendour of our hisory, the power of our
economy, the nobility of our traditions, and the inspiration of our ideals must
never be surrendered."

<<article.jpg>>