  Currently we have the bus paid down to $8800. Not perfect, but still progress.

  You can help make a difference by stepping in now and helping out with a
donation. Help make a big difference in awareness of the Akha situation.

  Basic info at www.akha.org

  While we are starting later than we wanted, we are still hanging in there and
eager to accomplish this task at hand.

  Give what you can, spread the word, tell other people, help set up a mini
fundraiser, hold a bake sale, a garage sale, do a run, you can do it.

  Thanks for following this project.

  Matthew McDaniel

The Akha Heritage Foundation.
http://www.akha.org Akha Heritage Site.