http://mparent7777-1.livejournal.com/
Full article link:http://tinyurl.com/4c7lkg

DC Madam Predicted Being Suicided
   May. 1st, 2008 at 2:28 PM

                       Related
DC Madam Deborah Jean Palfrey suicided?
DC Madam scandal widens: Cheney, Giuliani, Abramoff
---
"If taken into custody, my physical safety and most probably my very life would
be jeopardized," she wrote. "Rape, beating, maiming, disfigurement and more
than likely murder disguised in the form of just another jailhouse accident or
suicide would await me.

"Tough 'D.C. Madam' threatens a courtroom battle
                                     Wyatt Buchanan, John Coté, Henry K. Lee,
Peter Fimrite, Chronicle Staff Writers
  Sunday, April 1, 2007

  If the Vallejo woman accused of running a tony Washington escort service
really has Beltway bigwigs on her client list, as she hints, they have good
reason to be nervous.
When she gets in a fight, Deborah Jeane Palfrey fights rough.
Palfrey is standing up to federal prosecutors who accuse her of running a
prostitution ring servicing hundreds of men in the nation's capital, and a key
part of her battle plan is to go public with her customers' names.

--MORE-
Full article link:http://tinyurl.com/4c7lkg
Tags:
   abramoff,
   cheney,
   dc madam,
   deaths,
   false flag,
   giuliani,
   scandal

   Leave a comment
   Link
Full article link:http://tinyurl.com/4c7lkg

                                            MARC PARENT, mparent7777, mparent,
ccnwon
CRIMES AND CORRUPTIONS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER NEWS
http://mparent7777-1.livejournal.com/
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blog/38

All new Yahoo! Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.