Gordon,

Debating "Sean" is a futile exercise.

For several reasons:

1. "Sean McBride" is not a real persona.
2. "Sean" is the internet handle of John Foster "Chip" Berlet.
3. Chip gets $750,000 a year from the foundations to pour this blather on the net.
4. Chip is a spook.
5. His "rhetoric" is an op to spread false memes to ensnare folks with ignorance and prejudice.

Peace,
Kris Millegan
Publisher
TrineDay