RoadsEnd wrote:
> Absolutely.
> The prohibition creates a black market which corrupts our society from
> the top on down and the from the bottom on up.
> Peace,K

VMANN:  more specifically "prohibition" is really mercantilism.  this is
the "british" economic system wherein the government would grant
monopolies on various sectors of the economy to various favored interests.
what we see in the drug war is law enforcement being used not to STOP
narcotics trafficking, but to enforce the monopoly, while simultaneously
forming a pretext for a police state.  it's a "win-win" situation!  for
the bad guys.
vigilius haufniensis